Bug reportsBug reports on SA-MP

1... 589 590 591 592 593... 1079
IndianMan
IndianMan Jailbird Level 61 11/05/2019 06:17 PM
We don't get any wanted star in any heist fix it pls
We don't get any wanted star in any heist fix it pls
DeadMeat
DeadMeat Godfather Level 101 11/05/2019 10:26 PM
Recently the damage indicator sound "ping" stopped working for bomb damage. Is there anyway to get this back?
Recently the damage indicator sound "ping" stopped working for bomb damage. Is there anyway to get this back?
RayzZ
RayzZ Level 70 12/05/2019 01:16 PM
When we try to evade WL from lawyer it says you've attacked the lawyer when we don't attack him,And same thing with player reporting assault you get reported for assault while doing nothing
When we try to evade WL from lawyer it says you've attacked the lawyer when we don't attack him,And same thing with player reporting assault you get reported for assault while doing nothing
Gangster by day, Pimp at night.
jimmyx1
jimmyx1 Don Level 119 12/05/2019 08:25 PM
we keep getting kicked for 'cheats' while shooting a team mate in CEO.
we keep getting kicked for 'cheats' while shooting a team mate in CEO.
Serinydd
Serinydd Level 43 14/05/2019 12:26 AM
Not sure if this is a bug or not but yesterday I called my Infernus and it spawned in the middle of the road. I had no packetloss nor lag at that time. (ping was stable) // LeBlanc: This happened probably due to server lag, these days we have some host problems.
Not sure if this is a bug or not but yesterday I called my Infernus and it spawned in the middle of the road.

I had no packetloss nor lag at that time. (ping was stable)

// LeBlanc: This happened probably due to server lag, these days we have some host problems.
Serinydd
Serinydd Level 43 14/05/2019 02:38 AM
I was shooting someone who was far away from me with a shotgun (didn't get a single shot) then 0.0001 attoseconds later (5 seconds later actually) I got kicked for cheats
I was shooting someone who was far away from me with a shotgun (didn't get a single shot) then 0.0001 attoseconds later (5 seconds later actually) I got kicked for cheats
Ribs
Ribs Level 19 14/05/2019 12:13 PM
Me and another guy were doing Car Shop Heist. When we came to the store, some cheeky bugger had pushed the car from the 2nd carshop level to the 1st, and then trough the front window. The car despawned. It didn't respawn. We couldn't finish the heist.
Me and another guy were doing Car Shop Heist. When we came to the store, some cheeky bugger had pushed the car from the 2nd carshop level to the 1st, and then trough the front window. The car despawned. It didn't respawn. We couldn't finish the heist.
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 14/05/2019 03:21 PM
When you try to climb some slippy walls you get kicked for cheats
When you try to climb some slippy walls you get kicked for cheats

Everybody gangsta till 5mg ammo squad rolls up
KenSeGiZ
KenSeGiZ Level 65 14/05/2019 03:52 PM
well i was doing a setups for the heist in my house i do the first setup i complete then i move on to the second one when i finish and he tell me to return to my house the location was in the middle of no where and with a lot of red marks but my house in Mullholand . Click Here
Heist bug 'The Caligulas Palace'
well i was doing a setups for the heist in my house i do the first setup i complete then i move on to the second one when i finish and he tell me to return to my house the location was in the middle of no where and with a lot of red marks but my house in Mullholand .
Click Here
iBruiser
iBruiser Banger Level 15 14/05/2019 04:31 PM
I waited for a heist in my house, a couple of minutes were left. After the time finished, I tried to start heist, but another frame pops up with text ''You can do setup mission in 25 minutes''. Is this a bug or what?
I waited for a heist in my house, a couple of minutes were left. After the time finished, I tried to start heist, but another frame pops up with text ''You can do setup mission in 25 minutes''. Is this a bug or what?
1... 589 590 591 592 593... 1079