Close

Login

Close

--- Bug reports ---

MR47hitman
MR47hitman
Level 19
19/05/2019 05:22 PM
a long time ago i was playing pool and notice these 2 bugs and its so annoying : 1. when my ping goes high then come back low the pool table freeze and nothing move in it even if the player against me hit the balls nothing moves + even if it's my turn I can't play 2. sometimes when I want to hit the ball something happens make the player get out of hitting position then I press f again to hit when I hit again the stick freeze and even if I press f I can't get out of the shooting position and I still freezing like this till my turn finish. about heist: i found this bug in black project heist when i steal the jetpack my ping got high then I reloged. after i reloged i found that i still have the jetpack and i can use it normally XD so i hope you fix these bugs soon...
Please post any bugs you've discovered in this thread. Note that some bugs are GTA or SA-MP bugs and we can't fix these. However we'll try to do our best to fix any bugs in the gamemode.
a long time ago i was playing pool and notice these 2 bugs and its so annoying :

1. when my ping goes high then come back low the pool table freeze and nothing move in it even if the player against me hit the balls nothing moves + even if it's my turn I can't play

2. sometimes when I want to hit the ball something happens make the player get out of hitting position then I press f again to hit when I hit again the stick freeze and even if I press f I can't get out of the shooting position and I still freezing like this till my turn finish.

about heist: i found this bug in black project heist when i steal the jetpack my ping got high then I reloged. after i reloged i found that i still have the jetpack and i can use it normally XD

so i hope you fix these bugs soon...
AyManovic
AyManovic
Level 40
20/05/2019 03:50 AM
So, me and xSlitt were fighting with sawns and in a moment when I hit him, this bug prevented me from dying by his minigun so I could even see how I died. SS of the bug :
So, me and xSlitt were fighting with sawns and in a moment when I hit him, this bug prevented me from dying by his minigun so I could even see how I died.
SS of the bug :
xInFerNaL
xInFerNaL
Experienced player
Level 52
26/05/2019 10:17 AM
It seems that Notification about Money Courier is bug the "Money" should highlighted as green!

It seems that Notification about Money Courier is bug the "Money" should highlighted as green!
Winter
Winter
Level 65
26/05/2019 10:51 AM
Got kicked for inactivity while flying a hydra and attacking other players.
Got kicked for inactivity while flying a hydra and attacking other players.
Crossfire
Crossfire
Gamer
Level 24
26/05/2019 07:55 PM
I found the server bug I wanted to get into the train in san fierro and I was thrown out of the server for cheat for 5 minutes. But the server itself dropped me away from the train. I'll get a picture of a train that rides the city of San Fierro. Pictures from server: https://imgur.com/a/Yh2sGKj
I found the server bug I wanted to get into the train in san fierro and I was thrown out of the server for cheat for 5 minutes. But the server itself dropped me away from the train. I'll get a picture of a train that rides the city of San Fierro. Pictures from server: https://imgur.com/a/Yh2sGKj
MaNiTi
MaNiTi
Legendary player
Level 42
26/05/2019 09:14 PM
hello the new event hista la fiesta 2 have bug when i joined the event I had no bicycle and then i kicked 5 minute for cheat !!
hello
the new event hista la fiesta 2 have bug
when i joined the event I had no bicycle
and then i kicked 5 minute for cheat !!
Bye.
iBust
iBust
Player
Level 29
27/05/2019 10:38 AM
Bugged in poker mini game.
Bugged in poker mini game.
—————————————————————————— Thanks allah for every bad and good game things
Welton
Welton
Helper
Level 41
27/05/2019 09:16 PM
Hello, ceo associates are not shown on radar during any mission, blue dot disappears.
Hello, ceo associates are not shown on radar during any mission, blue dot disappears.
Showzer
Showzer
Film maker
Level 95
28/05/2019 06:32 AM
In the new minigame ''Survival'' some NPCs don't spawn, and when the challenge is over or when you simply leave it you still get the ''minigame'' protection on you.
In the new minigame ''Survival'' some NPCs don't spawn, and when the challenge is over or when you simply leave it you still get the ''minigame'' protection on you.
DeVaM
DeVaM
Gamer
Level 14
28/05/2019 07:52 AM
Bug when we killed 1 guard the rest froze like they became invulnerable we could not complete the mission.
Bug when we killed 1 guard the rest froze like they became invulnerable we could not complete the mission.

Devil's Ambassador

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

Hunter refund
4 minutes ago
GTA:SA for free!
2 hours ago
--- Suggestions ---
3 hours ago