Login

Close

--- Bug reports ---

Showzer
Showzer
Film maker
Level 94
09/06/2019 02:45 AM
Expiration dates of premium account in game and in web are different (click on the images) In web : In game :
Expiration dates of premium account in game and in web are different (click on the images)
In web :

In game :
Taaaaket
Taaaaket
Headhunter
Level 88
09/06/2019 03:34 PM
The new plow update is amazing and tons of fun, but it feels like to me that Securicar blows up too easily. Without armour Boxville lasts quite long, but for the Securicar to blow up it takes good 2-3 smashes. I know armour makes it stronger and I will buy one, but I hope something can be done about this. Thanks
The new plow update is amazing and tons of fun, but it feels like to me that Securicar blows up too easily. Without armour Boxville lasts quite long, but for the Securicar to blow up it takes good 2-3 smashes. I know armour makes it stronger and I will buy one, but I hope something can be done about this. Thanks
Jim235
Jim235
Legendary player
Level 50
09/06/2019 05:31 PM
Whenever a turf is being attacked by me or the enemy gang is attacking ours it is suppost to pulse a red light. All though in my case it doesn't. Now I am still now sure if it is an personal bug, but I know for sure that lag isn't the reason for it. I can see the red flag on the centre of the turf and also see the timing of the attack clearly and claim the money at the end, but the fact that I can't see whenever my gangs turf are being attacked by the enemies concernsme, because I don't know whether should I defend it or not. I have not heard anyone else complain about it so I am supposing it is just for me? Photo
Whenever a turf is being attacked by me or the enemy gang is attacking ours it is suppost to pulse a red light. All though in my case it doesn't. Now I am still now sure if it is an personal bug, but I know for sure that lag isn't the reason for it.
I can see the red flag on the centre of the turf and also see the timing of the attack clearly and claim the money at the end, but the fact that I can't see whenever my gangs turf are being attacked by the enemies concernsme, because I don't know whether should I defend it or not. I have not heard anyone else complain about it so I am supposing it is just for me?
Photo
. "All knowledge is good knowledge"~ I always say.
Vedran
Vedran
Epic player
Helper
Level 142
10/06/2019 01:37 AM
I started a heist The Freighter Raid (setup) as a gang member. After I left a hotel, I saw a hood attack. upload images upload images
I started a heist The Freighter Raid (setup) as a gang member. After I left a hotel, I saw a hood attack.

upload images

upload images
Puqs
Puqs
Scam Artist
Level 59
11/06/2019 09:48 AM
Sometimes when we call our vehicles from mechanic at Montgomery, the vehicle will arrive to Las venturas here
Sometimes when we call our vehicles from mechanic at Montgomery, the vehicle will arrive to Las venturas here

BEAST21
BEAST21
Legendary player
Level 37
11/06/2019 02:04 PM
on the new fly races when we start the minigame and tell the other player to type /airrace to join the race they cant here is a pic. but when we use the command /minigame > airrace . we can hope its fixed. c:
on the new fly races when we start the minigame and tell the other player to type /airrace to join the race they cant here is a pic.

but when we use the command /minigame > airrace . we can
hope its fixed.
c:
==>Just Be Yourself<==
Karll
Karll
Boss
Helper
Level 107
11/06/2019 03:43 PM
We can buy green tint from Ammu-nation without 50 win shooting challenge
You can now buy gold, green, orange and pink tint on weapons in Ammu-Nation for game money, after winning 50 shooting challenges

We can buy green tint from Ammu-nation without 50 win shooting challenge
Angelo
Angelo
Level 140
11/06/2019 04:19 PM
Players who called weapon dealer will still be marked RED for you, even after purchasing weapons from you
Players who called weapon dealer will still be marked RED for you, even after purchasing weapons from you
Vedran
Vedran
Epic player
Helper
Level 142
13/06/2019 11:23 AM
- When you start minigun deathmatch BLACK PROJECT, you may spawn at the place where you are not supposed to be - OUT OF AREA!
- When you start minigun deathmatch BLACK PROJECT, you may spawn at the place where you are not supposed to be - OUT OF AREA!
Showzer
Showzer
Film maker
Level 94
13/06/2019 06:19 PM
After i lost the event i just got kicked because why not
After i lost the event i just got kicked because why not

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads