Login

Close

--- Bug reports ---

RomanianBadass
RomanianBadass
Trickster
Level 46
13/06/2019 09:45 PM
While taking over hoods, if we check a ATM, it counts as us leaving the hood.
ReDZ
ReDZ
Legendary player
Level 73
13/06/2019 11:01 PM
Losing MG after crashing in events, leaving prison, etc. Not a bug, you could abuse ATM to take over the hood while the defenders couldn't anything.
Losing MG after crashing in events, leaving prison, etc.

Not a bug, you could abuse ATM to take over the hood while the defenders couldn't anything.
BEAST21
BEAST21
Legendary player
Level 38
14/06/2019 12:12 AM
i was in the car and when i typed /poker to join the minigame the bug still on :/
i was in the car and when i typed /poker to join the minigame the bug still on :/
==>Just Be Yourself<==
SwITcH8
SwITcH8
Legendary player
Level 54
14/06/2019 07:05 PM
In my DFT-30 i can add oil slick but its long so i cant add in los santos custom pls help
In my DFT-30 i can add oil slick but its long so i cant add in los santos custom pls help
Applee
Applee
Level 135
14/06/2019 10:49 PM
Foster Valley's Destruction derby seems to be bugged, it icon on the mini-map and red marker doesn't appear at all. I've already reported this one already but still not fixed yet. When we start a heist from our hotel suite the poppin' notification of houses should be replaced with hotel suites instead as it's shown on the screenshot. "Deliver the masks to your Hotel Suite at The Camel's Toe."
Foster Valley's Destruction derby seems to be bugged, it icon on the mini-map and red marker doesn't appear at all.

I've already reported this one already but still not fixed yet.
When we start a heist from our hotel suite the poppin' notification of houses should be replaced with hotel suites instead as it's shown on the screenshot.
"Deliver the masks to your Hotel Suite at The Camel's Toe."
BEAST21
BEAST21
Legendary player
Level 38
15/06/2019 06:08 AM
when i was robbing some shops in sf i entered this shop then i fount this but when i get out of the shop and entered the same happens hope get fixed
when i was robbing some shops in sf i entered this shop

then i fount this

but when i get out of the shop and entered the same happens hope get fixed
==>Just Be Yourself<==
MaNiTi
MaNiTi
Legendary player
Helper
Level 37
15/06/2019 01:13 PM
- when u wanna buy lazer sight from /shop they say no items found
- when u wanna buy lazer sight from /shop they say no items found
ProMen
ProMen
Level 12
15/06/2019 10:03 PM
Bug AntiCheat i Dont Have Cheats But AntiCheats Still give me kick 5minutes when im gonna to finish Survivial This is Stupied Bug Anticheats now i lost 75k if i won the survivial 3times i will won 75k so i lost it by stupied anticheats i want refund
Bug AntiCheat i Dont Have Cheats But AntiCheats Still give me kick 5minutes when im gonna to finish Survivial This is Stupied Bug Anticheats now i lost 75k if i won the survivial 3times i will won 75k so i lost it by stupied anticheats i want refund
im Boss Girl
Showzer
Showzer
Film maker
Level 94
16/06/2019 02:14 AM
I want to report this bug where the server decides to close connection for literally no reason. You throw a molotov, get disconnected You step on fire, get disconnected You are fighting a whole CEO organization, you get disconnected. I believe a player was also suffering from the same bug and he creeated a thread about it https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/46714/#post-456724 and the response was that this was going to get fixed but it isn't, i lost way way way WAY too many weapons and cash due to this bug, please fix it and thank you.
I want to report this bug where the server decides to close connection for literally no reason.
You throw a molotov, get disconnected
You step on fire, get disconnected
You are fighting a whole CEO organization, you get disconnected.
I believe a player was also suffering from the same bug and he creeated a thread about it https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/46714/#post-456724 and the response was that this was going to get fixed but it isn't, i lost way way way WAY too many weapons and cash due to this bug, please fix it and thank you.
Winter
Winter
Level 64
16/06/2019 03:11 PM

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules