16/06/2019 06:48 PM
When i joined the game i saw that i lost all my rp i had 10k
When i joined the game i saw that i lost all my rp i had 10k
SwITcH8
SwITcH8
Legendary player
Level 55
16/06/2019 08:21 PM
Before some months i discoverd that when i send msg to player PitBull he cant see my msges while i can see hes msges. I report for admins they didnt help me now i got the same bug with the player Vitrac
Before some months i discoverd that when i send msg to player PitBull he cant see my msges while i can see hes msges. I report for admins they didnt help me now i got the same bug with the player Vitrac
BEAST21
BEAST21
Thug
Level 41
17/06/2019 12:11 AM
i was in the server when someone was want to get 20 mg ammo form an auction and i have got the mg and told him to be ready but i couldn't auction it bcoz i have to wait 9 mins so i come to him and /give him the mg and gone and he have send me the money and i have back it to him but when i looked at my money it was like before buying the mg (before buying was like 7m and 89k after 6m 99k maybe and after a while back again :o ) EDIT: long store ik :/
i was in the server when someone was want to get 20 mg ammo form an auction and i have got the mg and told him to be ready but i couldn't auction it bcoz i have to wait 9 mins so i come to him and /give him the mg and gone and he have send me the money and i have back it to him but when i looked at my money it was like before buying the mg (before buying was like 7m and 89k after 6m 99k maybe and after a while back again :o )
EDIT: long store ik :/
BEAST21
BEAST21
Thug
Level 41
17/06/2019 04:55 AM
this hat i cant put it on that skin but now i can :D
this hat i cant put it on that skin but now i can :D
JessiJJ
JessiJJ
Helper
Level 27
17/06/2019 10:28 AM
I was being a police and another player(police too) came with the police car and started to hit my car with his car many times, until his car was on fire and it exploted(not mine, his exploted), then I got two stars for it and the same police bust me, he keep trying to do the same thing many times. This didnt't happened before, I did it again with a friend to see if it happened again and it did, and I got stars for no reason, when the other player was the one hitting
I was being a police and another player(police too) came with the police car and started to hit my car with his car many times, until his car was on fire and it exploted(not mine, his exploted), then I got two stars for it and the same police bust me, he keep trying to do the same thing many times. This didnt't happened before, I did it again with a friend to see if it happened again and it did, and I got stars for no reason, when the other player was the one hitting
EpicDjHD
EpicDjHD
Level 71
18/06/2019 01:02 PM
When you punch someone and switch to a gun that person that got punched gets kicked for cheats
When you punch someone and switch to a gun that person that got punched gets kicked for cheats
NABEEL123
NABEEL123
Experienced player
Level 24
18/06/2019 01:44 PM
I we hit or fire on police we get stars, they keep hitting us till our is own fire. So my suggestion is that we can report police abuse too
I we hit or fire on police we get stars, they keep hitting us till our is own fire. So my suggestion is that we can report police abuse too
Titan28
Titan28
Godfather
Level 102
18/06/2019 07:00 PM
I do not know if this is a bug but I won a 5 day hotel suite from a scratch card. It should be 24 hours.
I do not know if this is a bug but I won a 5 day hotel suite from a scratch card.

It should be 24 hours.
KizZweLL101
KizZweLL101
Level 69
19/06/2019 01:48 AM
A player in CEO can hit the other team with melee weapons but not with guns.
A player in CEO can hit the other team with melee weapons but not with guns.
Navraj
Navraj
Level 42
19/06/2019 11:39 AM
Some time when I ride bike and hit a car, then sometimes I will start falling down and then die.
Some time when I ride bike and hit a car, then sometimes I will start falling down and then die.

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules