Login

Close

--- Bug reports ---

badrpro1
badrpro1
n00b
Level 35
19/06/2019 12:29 PM
When undertaker car drop a coffin,it stays on the road,I was going with my car and I see it,I stand on the coffin,and the server kicked me for 5 mins for cheats,proof:
When undertaker car drop a coffin,it stays on the road,I was going with my car and I see it,I stand on the coffin,and the server kicked me for 5 mins for cheats,proof:
Puqs
Puqs
Scam Artist
Level 59
21/06/2019 08:06 PM
You can get wanted stars during poker minigame because of the new congressman update.
You can get wanted stars during poker minigame because of the new congressman update.
AceW4lker
AceW4lker
Headhunter
Level 76
22/06/2019 03:10 AM
After using drugs while inside a car/bike , we can't drive-by because there isn't a gun that is selected , we have to get out of the vehicle and get in again on order to drive-by.
After using drugs while inside a car/bike , we can't drive-by because there isn't a gun that is selected , we have to get out of the vehicle and get in again on order to drive-by.
Vejeta
Vejeta
Upstanding Citizen
Level 12
22/06/2019 07:53 AM
Anti-cheats keeps kicking me out the server without any reason!
Anti-cheats keeps kicking me out the server without any reason!
Babypls
Babypls
Legendary player
Level 48
22/06/2019 10:31 AM
If you say 9m lotto in from web you get muted for spam.
Khayrou
Khayrou
Legendary player
Administrator
Level 75
22/06/2019 10:32 AM
The word "lotto" is blocked from the website's chat, due to constant spamming/flooding.
The word "lotto" is blocked from the website's chat, due to constant spamming/flooding.
badrpro1
badrpro1
n00b
Level 35
22/06/2019 04:10 PM
Well this problem happen to me always,it is related with helicopters,when I play with someone with heli or even there are some helicopters in my area,a crash warning appear and makes me kinda spectate players:
Well this problem happen to me always,it is related with helicopters,when I play with someone with heli or even there are some helicopters in my area,a crash warning appear and makes me kinda spectate players:

badrpro1
badrpro1
n00b
Level 35
22/06/2019 04:17 PM
If you wear night vision googgle in the heist black project before when the system told you to wear it,then if you wear it you can see without night vision goggle:
If you wear night vision googgle in the heist black project before when the system told you to wear it,then if you wear it you can see without night vision goggle:
machooo
machooo
Level 109
22/06/2019 07:26 PM
Even when we dont have title, it say "You have removed your title"

Even when we dont have title, it say "You have removed your title"
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me. When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
Showzer
Showzer
Film maker
Level 99
22/06/2019 09:12 PM
I killed a random guy then i started tea bagging him then i got kicked for cbug
I killed a random guy then i started tea bagging him then i got kicked for cbug

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules