Login

Close

--- Bug reports ---

iBust
iBust
Player
Level 25
22/06/2019 10:38 PM
Sometimes when i shoot by a weapon the weapon which im shooting by , i had MG and when i shoot i lost it also happened to me in event rhino hunt , i tried to shoot by the SMG but lost it too and completed the event with out any weapon. Hope you fix it as soon as possible.
Sometimes when i shoot by a weapon the weapon which im shooting by , i had MG and when i shoot i lost it also happened to me in event rhino hunt , i tried to shoot by the SMG but lost it too and completed the event with out any weapon.
Hope you fix it as soon as possible.
—————————————————————————— Thanks allah for every bad and good game things
sHady52nd
sHady52nd
Worshipped
Level 144
22/06/2019 11:51 PM
I joined a $50k DM and tHere were 2 otHer players on it. everybody left it so I did after some time too. tHe get your money back tHing did not Happen so I tecHnically lost $150k. tHat was not kool at all Hope tHis garbage dont Happen again
I joined a $50k DM and tHere were 2 otHer players on it. everybody left it so I did after some time too. tHe get your money back tHing did not Happen so I tecHnically lost $150k. tHat was not kool at all

Hope tHis garbage dont Happen again
tHey dont love you till tHe racks evolve
xTaha
xTaha
Level 75
22/06/2019 11:56 PM
It's not a bug, it works like that, when you leave DM when noone joined you'll get your money back, and when some people joined (doesn't matter if they left or not) the winner takes all the cash.
I joined a $50k DM and tHere were 2 otHer players on it. everybody left it so I did after some time too. tHe get your money back tHing did not Happen so I tecHnically lost $150k. tHat was not kool at all Hope tHis garbage dont Happen again

It's not a bug, it works like that, when you leave DM when noone joined you'll get your money back, and when some people joined (doesn't matter if they left or not) the winner takes all the cash.
Visit The Player Guide to improve your knowledge and learn more about our server Features
Showzer
Showzer
Film maker
Level 94
23/06/2019 12:36 AM
There was a guy lagging as hell and i kept spamming him with m4 he was standing still, he took no damage and when he started to take damage i got kicked for ''cheats'' i'm guessing aimbot ...
There was a guy lagging as hell and i kept spamming him with m4 he was standing still, he took no damage and when he started to take damage i got kicked for ''cheats'' i'm guessing aimbot ...
SaNJid
SaNJid
Helper
Level 84
23/06/2019 07:39 AM
in Heist ''THE VERTICAL BIRD'' When we deliver Hydra at airport in verdant meadows We can still get in the hydra and able to fly. FREE HYDRA.
in Heist ''THE VERTICAL BIRD''
When we deliver Hydra at airport in verdant meadows

We can still get in the hydra and able to fly.

FREE HYDRA.
KizZweLL101
KizZweLL101
Level 69
23/06/2019 08:31 AM
When you are using hunter and kill players in the hospital the anti-spawn killing won't kick you even if the player just recently respawned.
When you are using hunter and kill players in the hospital the anti-spawn killing won't kick you even if the player just recently respawned.
sHady52nd
sHady52nd
Worshipped
Level 144
23/06/2019 01:40 PM
so taHa I suppose I sHould wait 5 mins tHere witHout doing notHing?
tHey dont love you till tHe racks evolve
Showzer
Showzer
Film maker
Level 94
24/06/2019 09:04 AM
I was on a vehicle, there was a player on it as well i started shooting him with tec9 he took no damage, i kept shooting him till i got kicked for cheats,
I was on a vehicle, there was a player on it as well i started shooting him with tec9 he took no damage, i kept shooting him till i got kicked for cheats,
IndianMan
IndianMan
Gamer
Level 30
24/06/2019 09:37 AM
Yes.
Yes.
IndianMan
Babypls
Babypls
Legendary player
Level 48
24/06/2019 10:00 AM
it’s currently a server wide bug. Admins are working on it.
it’s currently a server wide bug. Admins are working on it.

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

--- Apply for helper ---
19 minutes ago
Admins pls
2 hours ago
--- Suggestions ---
4 hours ago
fix your program