15/07/2019 07:53 PM
https://youtu.be/MLbUlfjCtEg
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀graphic designer & san andreas multiplayer 2 player
Jom17
Jom17
Experienced player
Level 29
16/07/2019 02:09 PM
-50% to all CEO works Not working, 30k payout only.
-50% to all CEO works

Not working, 30k payout only.
SaNJid
SaNJid
Helper
Level 84
17/07/2019 08:02 AM
When we start a CEO work if we don't sit in the vehicle in 1 minute then that vehicle disappears even though we didn't quit our mission (later on i have tested this in all ceo job/work) and when we sit as passenger in ceo work the vehicle still marked in map and destination meter of that vehicle parking space still shows.
When we start a CEO work if we don't sit in the vehicle in 1 minute then that vehicle disappears even though we didn't quit our mission (later on i have tested this in all ceo job/work)

and when we sit as passenger in ceo work the vehicle still marked in map and destination meter of that vehicle parking space still shows.
zStarGore
zStarGore
Nobody Special
Level 29
17/07/2019 03:09 PM
Associates can chainsaw their CEO*
Associates can chainsaw their CEO*
Bludgos23
Bludgos23
Level 7
17/07/2019 03:56 PM
We play Poker 500k Bet but screen stucked but this is not my bug this servers bug [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XJeHQWIE-c&feature=youtu.be] i want to get my money back Game name Belle.Delphine
We play Poker 500k Bet but screen stucked but this is not my bug this servers bug
[youtube][https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XJeHQWIE-c&feature=youtu.be]

i want to get my money back Game name Belle.Delphine
BEAST21
BEAST21
Legendary player
Level 38
17/07/2019 09:22 PM
so. in the CEO work when you start any work pimp/pilot/sweeper/etc... and when you take alot of time before you get in the car/plane the mission canceled by itself. proof: (if you cant see the video press here) and when i go to the office and start any work or this work again this happens.
so.
in the CEO work when you start any work pimp/pilot/sweeper/etc...
and when you take alot of time before you get in the car/plane the mission canceled by itself.
proof:

(if you cant see the video press here)
and when i go to the office and start any work or this work again this happens.
RekRaD
RekRaD
Helper
Level 45
18/07/2019 02:30 AM
During the Ceo work Burglary,when we get out from house with last crate,ceo boxville despawns.
During the Ceo work Burglary,when we get out from house with last crate,ceo boxville despawns.
Last Chance For Lance Vance Dance
CallMePrometheus
CallMePrometheus
Photographer
Level 64
18/07/2019 03:31 PM
When we enter Shop, that shop casheer are dissapear, but we can rob it
When we enter Shop, that shop casheer are dissapear, but we can rob it
DevilAssassin
DevilAssassin
Level 69
18/07/2019 04:26 PM
5-10 minutes ago, I killed an old friend and I shot the cops mistakenly, got arrested, 5 seconds later I got kicked for 5 minutes by the anticheat for cheats(while in jail), please look into this.
5-10 minutes ago, I killed an old friend and I shot the cops mistakenly, got arrested, 5 seconds later I got kicked for 5 minutes by the anticheat for cheats(while in jail), please look into this.
Nossa
Nossa
Legendary player
Level 75
18/07/2019 11:07 PM
"wait for your CEO." gametext is bugged show randomly even your CEO is offline.
"wait for your CEO." gametext is bugged show randomly even your CEO is offline.

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

unban me pls
23 minutes ago
Crashes
29 minutes ago
Pls help ty
1 hour ago
discord banned