Close

Login

Close

--- Bug reports ---

CharlessDickens
CharlessDickens
Level 54
16/08/2019 11:33 PM
Hello. I noticed yesterday that I can't see any Offices on the Dynasty8 website. I own an office in East Beach, Commerce and Rodeo. I've restarted my PC, but I don't think this is clientside. Thanks, -Charless
Hello.
I noticed yesterday that I can't see any Offices on the Dynasty8 website. I own an office in East Beach, Commerce and Rodeo. I've restarted my PC, but I don't think this is clientside.

Thanks,
-Charless
Get Well Soon
panda111
panda111
Experienced player
Level 23
17/08/2019 12:24 AM
walls in the game bugged it might fall you underground and die plz fix this bug i see that it isn't only in shops
walls in the game bugged it might fall you underground and die plz fix this bug i see that it isn't only in shops
YahYaa24
YahYaa24
Nobody Special
Helper
Level 69
17/08/2019 03:21 PM
Sometimes, when you got busted, the "BUSTED" title doesn't appear on the screen.
Sometimes, when you got busted, the "BUSTED" title doesn't appear on the screen.
D4ddy
D4ddy
Gamer
Helper
Level 53
17/08/2019 04:29 PM
when you get BUSTED while driving a vehicle, and a Congressmen unjail you, it shows : '' you can retrieve impounded vehicle in police garage '' instead of the name of congresssmen who unjailed you.
when you get BUSTED while driving a vehicle, and a Congressmen unjail you, it shows : '' you can retrieve impounded vehicle in police garage '' instead of the name of congresssmen who unjailed you.
machooo
machooo
Level 105
17/08/2019 05:48 PM
I was able to type empty characters in chat
- Players can't enter empty characters into chat message, which was abused to spam the chat

I was able to type empty characters in chat

Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me. When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
EpicDjHD
EpicDjHD
Level 71
17/08/2019 07:08 PM
after to finishs a race or leave a race you dont take dmg from weapons
after to finishs a race or leave a race you dont take dmg from weapons
Titan28
Titan28
Godfather
Level 102
18/08/2019 05:50 PM
Hi, I have upgraded police cheetah which means I have bulletproof tires. But everytime someone shoots me, my tires gets popped and I don't know how this can happen. PS: No, I am NOT lagging.
Hi,

I have upgraded police cheetah which means I have bulletproof tires. But everytime someone shoots me, my tires gets popped and I don't know how this can happen.

PS: No, I am NOT lagging.
Spirous
Spirous
Legendary player
Helper
Level 105
18/08/2019 11:53 PM
Sometimes I hear bell rang while driving in the streets
Sometimes I hear bell rang while driving in the streets
YahYaa24
YahYaa24
Nobody Special
Helper
Level 69
19/08/2019 03:52 PM
- In Trucker CEO work, you can't see the red marker, until you get into the truck again. Proof: - Sometimes, when you call your vehicle from Mechanic, the car spawn, but the icon doesn't appear on the map.
- In Trucker CEO work, you can't see the red marker, until you get into the truck again.
Proof:

- Sometimes, when you call your vehicle from Mechanic, the car spawn, but the icon doesn't appear on the map.
YouNique
YouNique
Businessman
Level 66
21/08/2019 05:07 PM
I started ceo work and this happened watch from 1:05.
I started ceo work and this happened watch from 1:05.
Read the Server guide to make your life eaiser.

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules