Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Bug reportsBug reports on SA-MP

1... 632 633 634 635 636... 1079
Angelo
Angelo Upstanding Citizen Level 171 20/09/2019 11:16 AM
If you tried to enter the Lottery section in 24/7 while your gambling is blocked, you will get the text "You have blocked gambling" but you will be completely bugged (unable to move or leave the menu), and you will have to re-join to fix it *This error did not occur yesterday
If you tried to enter the Lottery section in 24/7 while your gambling is blocked, you will get the text "You have blocked gambling" but you will be completely bugged (unable to move or leave the menu), and you will have to re-join to fix it

*This error did not occur yesterday
xNinJa
xNinJa Administrator Assassin Level 118 22/09/2019 12:51 PM
Hello users! Bug report: -I can't exist this interface when it shown "You have blocked gambling", even if I press "enter" or "F" multiple times, I have to re-logged again to fix it. Sincerely, xNinJa
Hello users!

Bug report:
-I can't exist this interface when it shown "You have blocked gambling", even if I press "enter" or "F" multiple times, I have to re-logged again to fix it.

Sincerely,
xNinJa

"be kind. "
6nitch9ine
6nitch9ine Epic player Level 107 25/09/2019 09:19 PM
Hello, when you don't have money to buy lottery, you can't exit the interface aswell, same as the point above! https://youtu.be/VHcmDtCDNGk I was just trying to check if my lottery if like fully bought and came across this, hopefully it gets fixed.
Hello, when you don't have money to buy lottery, you can't exit the interface aswell, same as the point above!

youtu.be/VHcmDtCDNGk

I was just trying to check if my lottery if like fully bought and came across this, hopefully it gets fixed.
iTarnell
iTarnell Upstanding Citizen Level 54 28/09/2019 03:17 PM
I'm losing weapons randomly after my game crashes. Today I get Combat, Tec, 9mm, and Molotovs. After rejoining the game I noticed, I get only 9mm and Molotovs.
I'm losing weapons randomly after my game crashes.

Today I get Combat, Tec, 9mm, and Molotovs. After rejoining the game I noticed, I get only 9mm and Molotovs.
Tzurez4k
Tzurez4k n00b Level 106 29/09/2019 06:14 PM
Hi, so this bug is about Campaign van, if you enter pns at well stacked pizza in idlewood, you cannot get out, because of that object above the van. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSE_mqRBbUY&feature=youtu.be
Hi, so this bug is about Campaign van, if you enter pns at well stacked pizza in idlewood, you cannot get out, because of that object above the van.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSE_mqRBbUY&feature=youtu.be
Ptm
Ptm Level 92 02/10/2019 08:00 AM
This text is displayed only for administrators
Suleman23
Suleman23 Legendary player Level 72 05/10/2019 10:30 AM
Hello ! I killed player with bounty and got kicked for death match , this happened 2 times with me please help .
Hello ! I killed player with bounty and got kicked for death match , this happened 2 times with me please help .
KaTiL
KaTiL Goon Level 47 05/10/2019 01:41 PM
hello i wanna report a bug that happend to me in golf minigame i was playing golf minigame and i shot the ball and it goes throug the brige and it fall in water
hello i wanna report a bug that happend to me in golf minigame
i was playing golf minigame and i shot the ball and it goes throug the brige and it fall in water
Nadiroski
Nadiroski Level 25 05/10/2019 07:37 PM
Hello, i'd like to report a bug that happened to me today. I joined The Juggernaut event and while i was running from the opponents i've got kicked for being afk although i wasn't.
Hello, i'd like to report a bug that happened to me today. I joined The Juggernaut event and while i was running from the opponents i've got kicked for being afk although i wasn't.
R3dfield
R3dfield Administrator King of GTA Level 185 06/10/2019 12:20 PM
Hi, players that report major bugs in the server should be rewarded with some webmoney or anything you like to give them. (To prevent from players abusing bugs, like some stupid players did recently. (including me, yes, I really feel bad about it and I truly apologize.) thanks, great day.
Hi,
players that report major bugs in the server should be rewarded with some webmoney or anything you like to give them.
(To prevent from players abusing bugs, like some stupid players did recently. (including me, yes, I really feel bad about it and I truly apologize.)

thanks, great day.
1... 632 633 634 635 636... 1079