Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Bug reportsBug reports on SA-MP

1... 633 634 635 636 637... 1079
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 07/10/2019 08:23 AM
They already get reward, dumbass. Only idiots choose to exploit the bugs and think they can get away with exploited money. Each transaction is logically in logs, so it is incredibly stupid to glitch money instead of reporting the bug and having your account deleted instead of getting proper reward.
They already get reward, dumbass. Only idiots choose to exploit the bugs and think they can get away with exploited money. Each transaction is logically in logs, so it is incredibly stupid to glitch money instead of reporting the bug and having your account deleted instead of getting proper reward.
MrTerminator
MrTerminator Godfather Level 104 07/10/2019 11:15 AM
There is a thing i am experiencing since the start..I dont know weather to call it a bug or not. When sometimes riding a bike and if someone hits you or you hit something... The player gets off the bike in the falling animation and goes to a height.(or sometimes just a few inches from the ground) that animation would go on for 2-3 seconds and then you die...
There is a thing i am experiencing since the start..I dont know weather to call it a bug or not. When sometimes riding a bike and if someone hits you or you hit something... The player gets off the bike in the falling animation and goes to a height.(or sometimes just a few inches from the ground) that animation would go on for 2-3 seconds and then you die...
MrTerminator
MrTerminator Godfather Level 104 07/10/2019 02:21 PM
The Ticket no 100 is always highlighted in Lottery not because someone bought it.. but it has a different color
The Ticket no 100 is always highlighted in Lottery not because someone bought it.. but it has a different color
wizmolish
wizmolish Level 78 08/10/2019 12:19 AM
Well This is probably got reported but i thought i can do to so, Today morning monday i went to check SecuroServ weekly challenge on the Computer and found out that the first rank is for a ORG with 444 points which is impossible to achieve even with the ultimate no lifers since the weekly started 12 hours before on S2
Well This is probably got reported but i thought i can do to so, Today morning monday i went to check SecuroServ weekly challenge on the Computer and found out that the first rank is for a ORG with 444 points which is impossible to achieve even with the ultimate no lifers since the weekly started 12 hours before on S2
Protein
Protein Don Level 105 08/10/2019 12:22 AM
Server 2. The table shows false infos of Org scores. It shows random Orgs have more than 400 score for 1 day and they are not even active. The score is static and all messed up. Thanks.
Server 2.
The table shows false infos of Org scores.
It shows random Orgs have more than 400 score for 1 day and they are not even active. The score is static and all messed up. Thanks.
M4D
M4D Advanced player Level 87 08/10/2019 08:07 AM
Hole 5 in golf(LV) seems bugged.
Hole 5 in golf(LV) seems bugged.
SaNJiD
SaNJiD Wise one Level 134 08/10/2019 01:35 PM
As stated above as well as another bug in golf minigame which occurs when there's already a golf game going on and you start a second golf game then all shots says "Out of bounds" in each hole 1-9 although the ball landed on correct place.
As stated above as well as another bug in golf minigame which occurs when there's already a golf game going on and you start a second golf game then all shots says "Out of bounds" in each hole 1-9 although the ball landed on correct place.
MrTerminator
MrTerminator Godfather Level 104 08/10/2019 01:58 PM
I did a Hole in one in Par 5 (LV) through the shortcut and got out of bounds message Sand is way too much sensitive now :/ Too much out of bounds.... Very quick timeout.... Sometimes while aiming.. Samp crashes ....Old golf was better..:/
I did a Hole in one in Par 5 (LV) through the shortcut and got out of bounds message
Sand is way too much sensitive now :/
Too much out of bounds....
Very quick timeout....
Sometimes while aiming.. Samp crashes
....Old golf was better..:/
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 08/10/2019 02:48 PM
Sand is now more realistic, it used to behave like grass before this update.
Sand is way too much sensitive now :/

MrTerminator
MrTerminator Godfather Level 104 08/10/2019 02:55 PM
Thats ok.. but when a player plays Hole in one through a shortcut.. it shows "out of bounds" But then it adds the score for hole in one in the scoreboard. While playing golf , other participants and other players can ram you with vehicles which results in loosing health. Players can still block the aiming view by standing infront or behind us
Thats ok.. but when a player plays Hole in one through a shortcut.. it shows "out of bounds" But then it adds the score for hole in one in the scoreboard.
While playing golf , other participants and other players can ram you with vehicles which results in loosing health.
Players can still block the aiming view by standing infront or behind us
1... 633 634 635 636 637... 1079