Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Bug reportsBug reports on SA-MP

1... 653 654 655 656 657... 1081
Sneed
Sneed Legendary player Level 16 06/12/2019 07:01 AM
That is game problem nothing wrong here keep in mind San Andreas is written very poorly in short amount of time. Also you when towing vehicle and un-towing it near wall and re-towing it there is chance it will get stuck in wall propably something wrong with attachment or calculations or again the game itself, Figure it out.
When spawning skimmer with pegasus in SF, it can spawn with wing stuck in dock.

That is game problem nothing wrong here keep in mind San Andreas is written very poorly in short amount of time.

Also you when towing vehicle and un-towing it near wall and re-towing it there is chance it will get stuck in wall propably something wrong with attachment or calculations or again the game itself, Figure it out.
kupikupidulu
kupikupidulu Level 3 06/12/2019 08:20 AM
I notice that I can't submit evidences after collecting them as police officer. I used Police Maverick. There are no red cylinder trigger but the red marker still appear on radar. Looking forward to see this fixed. :) Thanks, I can save my helicopter on my helipad again.
I notice that I can't submit evidences after collecting them as police officer. I used Police Maverick. There are no red cylinder trigger but the red marker still appear on radar. Looking forward to see this fixed. :) Thanks, I can save my helicopter on my helipad again.
Pan3Da
Pan3Da Level 65 06/12/2019 12:21 PM
Hey i have Problem in my player in S2 Pan3Da , Without lengthening When i press "ENTREE" in /set > chat > block chat massages from player who are to far, he trun off/on in Type masages automatically locat in chat !!!! What's the solution :(
Hey i have Problem in my player in S2 Pan3Da , Without lengthening
When i press "ENTREE" in /set > chat > block chat massages from player who are to far, he trun off/on in Type masages automatically locat in chat !!!!
What's the solution :(
Welton
Welton Level 77 06/12/2019 01:17 PM
In /settings, chat section, the last two options: Type messages automatically to local chat and Block chat messages from players who are too far are bugged, you cannot turn them ON
In /settings, chat section, the last two options: Type messages automatically to local chat and Block chat messages from players who are too far are bugged, you cannot turn them ON
MalikSalman
MalikSalman Epic player Level 93 06/12/2019 06:40 PM
idk how but i can see SKY Croporation's Organization chat ( /oc ).And i can relpy too.They are Facing Same Problem.I Believe this is a Bug. ScreenShot : https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/screenshots/organization-039-s-chat-bug/
idk how but i can see SKY Croporation's Organization chat ( /oc ).And i can relpy too.They are Facing Same Problem.I Believe this is a Bug.
ScreenShot : https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/screenshots/organization-039-s-chat-bug/
Skoo
Skoo Level 74 06/12/2019 07:34 PM
'Warning: vehicle 1664 was not deleted' I didn't face this bug before Game mode optimization that has been added couple days ago, it happened to me twice today, first time I was doing a CEO job and the CEO car dissapeared, and the second time which is this screan: is when I was flying my Hunter and disspeared, so please fix this bug. Thanks
'Warning: vehicle 1664 was not deleted'

I didn't face this bug before Game mode optimization that has been added couple days ago, it happened to me twice today, first time I was doing a CEO job and the CEO car dissapeared, and the second time which is this screan:

is when I was flying my Hunter and disspeared, so please fix this bug.

Thanks
Pinske
Pinske Level 19 06/12/2019 07:48 PM
I entered the CEO work board and fell under map and died
I entered the CEO work board and fell under map and died
LightningStrike312
LightningStrike312 Nobody Special Level 33 06/12/2019 10:57 PM
In golf instead "Head to the next TREE" its "Head to the next TEE"
In golf instead "Head to the next TREE" its "Head to the next TEE"
Clarencenex
Clarencenex Nobody Special Level 70 06/12/2019 11:07 PM
Hi everyone. Recently I have noticed that safes disappear sometimes when I try to crack the safe it shows the message that to press Enter to crack it, but unfortunately once I press Enter button I cannot crack it at all. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon. Thank you.
Hi everyone. Recently I have noticed that safes disappear sometimes when I try to crack the safe it shows the message that to press Enter to crack it, but unfortunately once I press Enter button I cannot crack it at all. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon. Thank you.
KenSeGiZ
KenSeGiZ Level 65 07/12/2019 01:07 PM
So hi Recently i notice a weird bug which related to the organization chat. You can see some other organization members chatting in your organization chat like this: in that time we were 3 active members only and this player wasn't in our org.
So hi
Recently i notice a weird bug which related to the organization chat.
You can see some other organization members chatting in your organization chat like this:

in that time we were 3 active members only and this player wasn't in our org.
1... 653 654 655 656 657... 1081