Albert0
Albert0 Liked Level 82 07/12/2019 05:04 PM
This text is displayed only for administrators
Nitish
Nitish Friendly Level 76 08/12/2019 06:40 AM
This text is displayed only for administrators
Deanen
Deanen Administrator Nobody Special Level 106 08/12/2019 07:19 AM
I don't know whether this happens in all the events or just in Getaway. Basically, there was a Getaway event, I won it, I got the prize, RP and XP but it said in the bottom of my screen "You have left the event!" P.S : the picture shows everything
I don't know whether this happens in all the events or just in Getaway.
Basically, there was a Getaway event, I won it, I got the prize, RP and XP but it said in the bottom of my screen "You have left the event!"

P.S : the picture shows everything
Deanen
Deanen Administrator Nobody Special Level 106 08/12/2019 08:52 AM
I have 0 missions completed, but it says "Missions Completed : 1 "
I have 0 missions completed, but it says "Missions Completed : 1 "

Sneed
Sneed Legendary player Level 16 08/12/2019 11:29 AM
While doing this heist i was teleported back to Palomino area while i was already at the place in San Fiero dock's i was passenger inside vehicle after i arrived at the place of course this happens. Figure it out.
While doing this heist i was teleported back to Palomino area while i was already at the place in San Fiero dock's i was passenger inside vehicle after i arrived at the place of course this happens.

Figure it out.
MalikSalman
MalikSalman Epic player Level 93 09/12/2019 01:06 PM
This time SercuroServ Sent Me message that Player PiPliao Joined My Organization But when i check he is not in my org.Actually He Joined Spark Corporation.But SercuroServ Sent Wrong Message to Wrong Ceo.This Bug Must be Fixed
This time SercuroServ Sent Me message that Player PiPliao Joined My Organization But when i check he is not in my org.Actually He Joined Spark Corporation.But SercuroServ Sent Wrong Message to Wrong Ceo.This Bug Must be Fixed
WUW
WUW Legendary player Level 133 09/12/2019 06:01 PM
When your afk(esc) a bit in your house after some time when you come back theres a chance that you can hear /puke sounds Happened to me several times( house is large 7, if this can help somehow)
When your afk(esc) a bit in your house after some time when you come back theres a chance that you can hear /puke sounds
Happened to me several times( house is large 7, if this can help somehow)

Triads4Life
Old01
Old01 Advanced player Level 65 09/12/2019 06:06 PM
when sit in car can't change weapon with space-(MicroSMG->m4)->s2
when sit in car can't change weapon with space-(MicroSMG->m4)->s2
Just Do IT
PizzaPepperoni
PizzaPepperoni Legendary player Level 63 10/12/2019 01:11 PM
I saw a very wired bug,My heist partner told that House owner can start this heist in 1h 53 mins then i go to board and i saw that there is no cd
I saw a very wired bug,My heist partner told that House owner can start this heist in 1h 53 mins then i go to board
and i saw that there is no cd
Nitish
Nitish Friendly Level 76 10/12/2019 02:52 PM
hi there is a glitch in the hiest Federal Bank that when we go to evade stars the payout decreases to half
hi there is a glitch in the hiest Federal Bank that when we go to evade stars the payout decreases to half

1... 654 655 656 657 658... 1082