This text is displayed only for administrators
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 17/02/2020 10:20 PM
Typo, it should be While in police undercover not White in police undercover
Typo, it should be While in police undercover not White in police undercover
Everybody gangsta till 5mg ammo squad rolls up
Buttters
Buttters Vandal Level 62 18/02/2020 06:04 PM
If i start a CEO work as ICE CREAM vendor sometimes i mount into ICE CREAM TRUCK but mission doesnt starts ... i have to start it again
If i start a CEO work as ICE CREAM vendor sometimes i mount into ICE CREAM TRUCK but mission doesnt starts ... i have to start it again
YouNique
YouNique Level 93 20/02/2020 02:58 AM
you still receive stars in minigames, event's etc, e.g. if you a congressman, and the finance is losing you will still receive stars if you in an minigame. Hope it get's fixed soon..
you still receive stars in minigames, event's etc, e.g. if you a congressman, and the finance is losing you will still receive stars if you in an minigame. Hope it get's fixed soon..
Vedran
Vedran Administrator Epic player Level 204 20/02/2020 01:14 PM
1. Undercover cop bug: Players don't attain wanted level for /piss animation in front of undercover cop: Unlike when you are a regular cop: 2.Congress/Election bug: Congress as well as /election is completely bugged from bottom to top - You can elect again despite the fact that I won the election few days ago, there is only 1 congressman, a majority of incomes and expenditures are on $0 etc.
1. Undercover cop bug:
Players don't attain wanted level for /piss animation in front of undercover cop:

Unlike when you are a regular cop:

2.Congress/Election bug:
Congress as well as /election is completely bugged from bottom to top - You can elect again despite the fact that I won the election few days ago, there is only 1 congressman, a majority of incomes and expenditures are on $0 etc.

wizzard
wizzard Legendary player Level 35 20/02/2020 07:35 PM
Warehouse 5: The van disappears when i pickup the first crate! Note: it only happens with the first one.
Warehouse 5:
The van disappears when i pickup the first crate!
Note: it only happens with the first one.

xNinJa
xNinJa Assassin Level 118 20/02/2020 10:40 PM
Hello users! BUG: -We are able to send a poke to a player after re-login, which means we can poke without any cooldown after re-login. (It take around 20 seconds to relog). Kind regards, xNinJa
Hello users!

BUG:
-We are able to send a poke to a player after re-login, which means we can poke without any cooldown after re-login. (It take around 20 seconds to relog).

Kind regards,
xNinJa

"be kind. "
Vedran
Vedran Administrator Epic player Level 204 22/02/2020 12:22 PM
Update /help > Horseshoes/Respraying tags/Oysters and Snapshots with the following update: It's shown as this, example:
Update /help > Horseshoes/Respraying tags/Oysters and Snapshots with the following update:

It's shown as this, example:
actualfactualbread
actualfactualbread Level 38 23/02/2020 03:16 AM
During The Frieghter Raid heist, some of the guards dont spawn, their markers still stay on the map,we are unable to progress the heist
During The Frieghter Raid heist, some of the guards dont spawn, their markers still stay on the map,we are unable to progress the heist
mayankboss
mayankboss Experienced player Level 36 23/02/2020 05:10 AM
NPCs are bugged in all the heist markers remain their only and NPCs do not spawn, We cant process heist pls fix it asap
NPCs are bugged in all the heist markers remain their only and NPCs do not spawn, We cant process heist pls fix it asap
BO$$$
1... 673 674 675 676 677... 1081