Login

Bug reportsBug reports on SA-MP

1... 674 675 676 677 678... 1082
Winter
Winter Level 87 23/02/2020 12:00 PM
This text is displayed only for administrators
ArabNiger69
ArabNiger69 Level 105 24/02/2020 08:03 PM
Sometimes money bag and courier dissapear from zone and no one can find it within 15-16 minutes and then zone dissapear.
Sometimes money bag and courier dissapear from zone and no one can find it within 15-16 minutes and then zone dissapear.
CallMePrometheus
CallMePrometheus Level 121 25/02/2020 11:15 AM
When Indestructible Chassis doesn't work in Monster (Car): https://imgur.com/a/WCja6FN https://imgur.com/a/rUx6BBp
When Indestructible Chassis doesn't work in Monster (Car):
imgur.com/a/WCja6FN
imgur.com/a/rUx6BBp
4ounru
4ounru Level 58 25/02/2020 11:57 AM
Hello i want to report a bug My Friend Gunnerzl_Hunter somehow be a congressmen cause server crash or something he didnt even register at election
Hello i want to report a bug
My Friend Gunnerzl_Hunter somehow be a congressmen cause server crash or something
he didnt even register at election
Vedran
Vedran Administrator Epic player Level 204 25/02/2020 01:00 PM
I reported the congress bug few days ago, it still persists. To be precise. I won the election to congress on February 11th., a few days later the congress got bugged and I lost the title. Proof: I believe niCe has been working on this bug and it will be fixed, anyway.
Hello i want to report a bug My Friend Gunnerzl_Hunter somehow be a congressmen cause server crash or something he didnt even register at election
I reported the congress bug few days ago, it still persists.
To be precise. I won the election to congress on February 11th., a few days later the congress got bugged and I lost the title.
Proof:

I believe niCe has been working on this bug and it will be fixed, anyway.
ArabNiger69
ArabNiger69 Level 105 25/02/2020 01:29 PM
I registered for election yesterday and today I found myself that I'm not in election and someone else who hasn't registered is in election.
I registered for election yesterday and today I found myself that I'm not in election and someone else who hasn't registered is in election.
machooo
machooo Level 123 25/02/2020 02:24 PM
Top stats in Furthest hoop and stroke value need to be reworked.

Top stats in Furthest hoop and stroke value need to be reworked.
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me.

When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
lak3y
lak3y Legendary player Level 69 25/02/2020 05:51 PM
This text is displayed only for administrators
Gunnerzl
Gunnerzl Level 47 26/02/2020 06:47 AM
I was a congressman on 26 Dec until 27 Jan. But yesterday after server restart, I suddenly became congressman again. And I asked my friend which is current congressman, he is not in congress anymore. So it's like previous congressmen become congressmen now, and actuall current congressmen is not in congress. Please fix this error. Thanks :)
I was a congressman on 26 Dec until 27 Jan.
But yesterday after server restart, I suddenly became congressman again. And I asked my friend which is current congressman, he is not in congress anymore.
So it's like previous congressmen become congressmen now, and actuall current congressmen is not in congress.
Please fix this error. Thanks :)
Deanen
Deanen Administrator Nobody Special Level 106 26/02/2020 07:16 AM
(BURGLARY MISSION) - When you're holding one of the goods, you can start cracking a safe which should not be possible to do. - Although, while cracking the safe and you're holding an item, you can rotate the tumbler clockwise and counter-clockwise but you cannot enter the number (using SPACE) whenever you hear a clicking sound.
(BURGLARY MISSION)
- When you're holding one of the goods, you can start cracking a safe which should not be possible to do.
- Although, while cracking the safe and you're holding an item, you can rotate the tumbler clockwise and counter-clockwise but you cannot enter the number (using SPACE) whenever you hear a clicking sound.

1... 674 675 676 677 678... 1082