Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Bug reportsBug reports on SA-MP

1... 675 676 677 678 679... 1082
ReatWiN
ReatWiN Scam Artist Level 29 27/02/2020 11:28 PM
Hello, 5 minutes ago i was in an event of TDM in S3. We were about to win and i was in the back of event because I didn't wanna die, along with some more teammates. I randomly just shot a teammate (Daddy) non stop for fun and the anticheat kicked me for 5 min because of cheating. maybe it thought i have aimbot because i hit all the shots (he was standing in place xD) I hope i will get the prize of the event and the bug will be fixed...
Hello, 5 minutes ago i was in an event of TDM in S3.
We were about to win and i was in the back of event because I didn't wanna die, along with some more teammates.
I randomly just shot a teammate (Daddy) non stop for fun and the anticheat kicked me for 5 min because of cheating. maybe it thought i have aimbot because i hit all the shots (he was standing in place xD)
I hope i will get the prize of the event and the bug will be fixed...
MrTerminator
MrTerminator Godfather Level 104 28/02/2020 11:35 AM
When you shoot your teammates for a long time, you usually get a kick for Team killing, but I believe your internet connection was poor and thats why you got Kicked for Cheats, this is not a Bug. There is no fault from the server side and hence no refund is applicable. Read Refund Policy.
Hello, 5 minutes ago i was in an event of TDM in S3. We were about to win and i was in the back of event because I didn't wanna die, along with some more teammates. I randomly just shot a teammate (Daddy) non stop for fun and the anticheat kicked me for 5 min because of cheating. maybe it thought i have aimbot because i hit all the shots (he was standing in place xD) I hope i will get the prize of the event and the bug will be fixed...
When you shoot your teammates for a long time, you usually get a kick for Team killing, but I believe your internet connection was poor and thats why you got Kicked for Cheats, this is not a Bug.
There is no fault from the server side and hence no refund is applicable. Read Refund Policy.
ReatWiN
ReatWiN Scam Artist Level 29 28/02/2020 03:10 PM
My connection wasn't poor. I don't really care about the refund, I just want it to get fixed. Please let someone who isn't a helper answer me, someone who knows more about the anticheat.. It shouldn't be a kick "team killing" because there's no friendly fire.
When you shoot your teammates for a long time, you usually get a kick for Team killing, but I believe your internet connection was poor and thats why you got Kicked for Cheats, this is not a Bug. There is no fault from the server side and hence no refund is applicable. Read Refund Policy.
My connection wasn't poor. I don't really care about the refund, I just want it to get fixed. Please let someone who isn't a helper answer me, someone who knows more about the anticheat.. It shouldn't be a kick "team killing" because there's no friendly fire.
MrTerminator
MrTerminator Godfather Level 104 02/03/2020 08:41 AM
This text is displayed only for administrators
YouNique
YouNique Level 93 04/03/2020 07:09 PM
I joined the congress on 31/01/2020 and today is 04/03/2020, and there are some other players who also didn't got removed from congress. This bug occurred on WTLS 3 so idk if this bug applies for every server...
I joined the congress on 31/01/2020 and today is 04/03/2020, and there are some other players who also didn't got removed from congress.
This bug occurred on WTLS 3 so idk if this bug applies for every server...
Taaaaket
Taaaaket Epic player Level 110 04/03/2020 07:20 PM
Not a bug, when no players sign up for election, nobody gets removed, meaning your de-election date gets postponed. This is to always keep 30 congressmen in congress.
I joined the congress on 31/01/2020 and today is 04/03/2020, and there are some other players who also didn't got removed from congress.
This bug occurred on WTLS 3 so idk if this bug applies for every server...
Not a bug, when no players sign up for election, nobody gets removed, meaning your de-election date gets postponed. This is to always keep 30 congressmen in congress.
najtrox
najtrox Godfather Level 108 04/03/2020 10:03 PM
Regarding new heists. I waited 7h+ to get new heists, after that i finally got "Art Gallery Heist", i start doing setup. I did setup 1, i let MCVeteran to do second setup while i relog beacuse i was lagging so much. I joined back on the server and i saw text on board "You can plan next heist in 4h 59min" It's funny that i even didin't start heist just setup. Can you fix this issue niCe? Thanks.
Regarding new heists.

I waited 7h+ to get new heists, after that i finally got "Art Gallery Heist", i start doing setup. I did setup 1, i let MCVeteran to do second setup while i relog beacuse i was lagging so much. I joined back on the server and i saw text on board "You can plan next heist in 4h 59min" It's funny that i even didin't start heist just setup. Can you fix this issue niCe?

Thanks.
matrix will only tell you what the matrix wants you to believe.
Vedran
Vedran Administrator Epic player Level 204 04/03/2020 11:27 PM
Unfortunately, it is a bug. Check out my previous reports: Bug report Bug report I believe if this bug hadn't occurred, he wouldn't have been a congressman.
Unfortunately, it is a bug. Check out my previous reports:
Bug report
Bug report
I believe if this bug hadn't occurred, he wouldn't have been a congressman.
Kifflom
Kifflom Upstanding Citizen Level 23 05/03/2020 11:08 PM
not really a bug, but the word "rapper" is getting censored
not really a bug, but the word "rapper" is getting censored
May Kraff watch over you.
Welton
Welton Level 77 06/03/2020 09:39 AM
This text is displayed only for administrators
1... 675 676 677 678 679... 1082