Login

Close

--- Bug reports ---

TORSIGHT
TORSIGHT
Legendary player
Level 43
09/08/2020 09:58 AM
Um not sure if this is a BUG or NOT , But when we type /money , we get a message saying , To give cash to someone : /money <id> <amount> And when we type /cash , we get a message saying , To give money to someone :/cash <id> <amount> Maybe the CASH and MONEY word is getting exchanged here . Proof: Not a big bug tbh , rather not sure if this a BUG , But jus thought of conveying it to u :D
Um not sure if this is a BUG or NOT ,
But when we type /money , we get a message saying ,
To give cash to someone : /money <id> <amount>

And when we type /cash , we get a message saying ,
To give money to someone :/cash <id> <amount>

Maybe the CASH and MONEY word is getting exchanged here .

Proof:

Not a big bug tbh , rather not sure if this a BUG , But jus thought of conveying it to u :D
iCroW
iCroW
Illustrator
Level 31
09/08/2020 01:04 PM
lmao people kept spamming "make your own thread here" Imma here to report something regarding to SAMP bugs, I found myself falling after I changed my clothes in wardrobe for no reasons. I hope admins do something regarding to this issue cuz it's just annoying as hell and please mute those people who kept spamming "Please make your own thread here," blah blah
lmao people kept spamming "make your own thread here"

Imma here to report something regarding to SAMP bugs, I found myself falling after I changed my clothes in wardrobe for no reasons. I hope admins do something regarding to this issue cuz it's just annoying as hell and please mute those people who kept spamming "Please make your own thread here," blah blah

niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 292
09/08/2020 05:39 PM
You are using counterfeit chips instead.
Using a slot machine does not deduct money My money is the same as when I pressed LALT

You are using counterfeit chips instead.
viscounte
viscounte
Helper
Level 55
09/08/2020 07:12 PM
- you loose any minigun ammo when crashing on an event
- you loose any minigun ammo when crashing on an event
  V               I               S              C               O             U             N              T            E
404FactorNotFound
404FactorNotFound
Helper
Level 39
09/08/2020 10:45 PM
Passengers in job do not get payout occasionally
Passengers in job do not get payout occasionally
GOLDEN GOD
Crg420
Crg420
Upstanding Citizen
Level 18
10/08/2020 12:06 AM
Hi peeps. I just want to report a bug when it comes to doing missions, basically bots are bugged and don't do any damage on me. Also when I kill some of them, they keep moving on the floor. This happens when doing any mission and is an ongoing bug, I don't know if someone else did report this. Several images here: https://imgur.com/a/Pzf5O9M Greetings.
Hi peeps.

I just want to report a bug when it comes to doing missions, basically bots are bugged and don't do any damage on me. Also when I kill some of them, they keep moving on the floor.

This happens when doing any mission and is an ongoing bug, I don't know if someone else did report this.

Several images here: imgur.com/a/Pzf5O9M

Greetings.
Wizmo
Wizmo
Level 64
10/08/2020 01:27 AM
When you are mugging a player, you have the option of either waiting for a minute or kill the player which is displayed in your screen while mugging someone, the thing is we get the kill counted as deathmatching if we choose to kill the player and therefore we get mental points for it.
When you are mugging a player, you have the option of either waiting for a minute or kill the player which is displayed in your screen while mugging someone, the thing is we get the kill counted as deathmatching if we choose to kill the player and therefore we get mental points for it.
[center]
Poypoy
Poypoy
Scam Artist
Level 49
10/08/2020 04:57 PM
When ur calling on phone and someone explode ur car u wont die idk if it was my ping
When ur calling on phone and someone explode ur car u wont die idk if it was my ping
migh wanna try these awesome way to make fps HIGHER! Here
Fainted
Fainted
Level 44
10/08/2020 06:00 PM
When you're in first person mode in the vehicle, you cannot interact with interaction menu.
When you're in first person mode in the vehicle, you cannot interact with interaction menu.
TecHDuDe
TecHDuDe
Advanced player
Level 23
10/08/2020 07:06 PM
This is a bug,it happened even to my friends.Every time I die near pns idelwood,I do not get wasted. https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/screenshots/this-is-the-bug-near-idelwood-pns-i-did-not-die-event-tho-it-said-wasted/ This the image of the bug
This is a bug,it happened even to my friends.Every time I die near pns idelwood,I do not get wasted.
https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/screenshots/this-is-the-bug-near-idelwood-pns-i-did-not-die-event-tho-it-said-wasted/
This the image of the bug
helping players!! /pm me in game or in web and ill solve ur doubt about the server :D player in s3

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

Unban Appeal
17 minutes ago
--- Suggestions ---
30 minutes ago
More