Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

My web account

1 2
Vedran
Vedran Administrator Epic player Level 203 22/01/2021 02:00 PM
We cannot delete web accounts. Why exactly do you insist on it? Simply, keep on using your current email address or switch to another one.
We cannot delete web accounts. Why exactly do you insist on it? Simply, keep on using your current email address or switch to another one.
4rcherZ
4rcherZ Businessman Level 63 22/01/2021 03:15 PM
I just want to change my web account to "ArcherZ". And I've opened this user before I open this web account and I didn't remember the password to change his name so please do something, change his name or delete because that web account didn't verify.
I just want to change my web account to "ArcherZ".
And I've opened this user before I open this web account and I didn't remember the password to change his name so please do something, change his name or delete because that web account didn't verify.
xNinJa
xNinJa Administrator Assassin Level 118 22/01/2021 07:24 PM
Sorry, but we already told you that we do not delete accounts upon request even if it was yours.
Sorry, but we already told you that we do not delete accounts upon request even if it was yours.

"be kind. "
4rcherZ
4rcherZ Businessman Level 63 22/01/2021 07:42 PM
So you can send me only the e-mail of that web account.
So you can send me only the e-mail of that web account.
LeXuZ
LeXuZ Godfather Level 177 22/01/2021 09:46 PM
No we can't. If you are the original owner then you should know the email. We can't delete it or change it.
No we can't. If you are the original owner then you should know the email. We can't delete it or change it.
1 2
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.