Close

Dahley kicked from admin-team

Dubstepz
Dubstepz
Editor
Level 5
26/06/2012 09:30 AM
y would you leave hero? :C
Actually, there would be 2 new moderators.
y would you leave hero? :C
- [Dub]SyXcho
niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 268
26/06/2012 09:51 AM
Herobrine apparently doesn't care about the server, otherwise he didn't act like this. Anyway, we don't need such moderators, because if someone doesn't show the responsibility and dedication, they don't fit in the admin team. We will select new moderators more carefully, so we don't fail again with selection.
Herobrine apparently doesn't care about the server, otherwise he didn't act like this. Anyway, we don't need such moderators, because if someone doesn't show the responsibility and dedication, they don't fit in the admin team. We will select new moderators more carefully, so we don't fail again with selection.
Dubstepz
Dubstepz
Editor
Level 5
26/06/2012 10:14 AM
i agree. :)
i agree. :)
- [Dub]SyXcho
Herobrine
Herobrine
Nobody Special
Level 10
26/06/2012 10:34 AM
Nooo, I do care about the server, it's the best server I've ever played in... Dahley is just more important to me... And I might just come here for awhile to check out the new updates sometimes..
Nooo, I do care about the server, it's the best server I've ever played in... Dahley is just more important to me...
And I might just come here for awhile to check out the new updates sometimes..
WiseRice
WiseRice
Photographer
Level 44
26/06/2012 11:34 AM
Don't leave Herobrine, we still need you here.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Nobody Special
Level 10
26/06/2012 11:35 AM
You're obviously not going to need me. There's nothing for me to do in the server anymore.
You're obviously not going to need me.
There's nothing for me to do in the server anymore.
White
White
Gamer
Level 32
26/06/2012 01:19 PM
finaly Tnx niCe <3
finaly Tnx niCe <3
ncfchazza
ncfchazza
Advanced player
Level 21
26/06/2012 02:50 PM
Wow 2 in 2 days didn't expect this
Wow 2 in 2 days didn't expect this
Red
Red
Advanced player
Level 29
26/06/2012 02:52 PM
Truly surprising.
Truly surprising.
DeLuX
DeLuX
Level 41
26/06/2012 04:10 PM
i love u niCe dahley is stuped admin
i love u niCe dahley is stuped admin
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

A minor difficulty
11 minutes ago
Ip's
52 minutes ago
--- Suggestions ---
4 hours ago
More