Lost password

A code to complete password reset will be send to your e-mail address.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

--- Apply for helper ---

1 2 3 4 5... 468
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 15/07/2012 02:28 AM
If you want to join our helper team on our English servers (s2.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777 and s3.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777), post in this thread. The posts will be regularly watched and we might pick anyone to Helper position. Once you prove yourself, you might be promoted to Moderator. Requirements: Required age: at least 15 years Playing time on servers: at least 300 hours Date of registration on web: at least 3 months ago Rules of apply: ! Not more than 1 Apply per month! ! Requirements must be met! ! Using same format of application as in example. ! Spamming and posting other post than valid application in this thread is forbidden! Invalid application and other posts will be deleted. Example of an application: Note: Every application have to contain necessary informations. (bold font) Application have to include working link to this post which will show other players how to apply correctly. Base your application on example.
If you want to join our helper team on our English servers (s2.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777 and s3.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777), post in this thread.

The posts will be regularly watched and we might pick anyone to Helper position.
Once you prove yourself, you might be promoted to Moderator.

Requirements:
Required age: at least 15 years
Playing time on servers: at least 300 hours
Date of registration on web: at least 3 months ago

Rules of apply:
! Not more than 1 Apply per month!
! Requirements must be met!
! Using same format of application as in example.
! Spamming and posting other post than valid application in this thread is forbidden! Invalid application and other posts will be deleted.

Example of an application:
Languages: English (native speaker), German (learning 2 years)
Total gaming time on the server: 300 hours
Gaming time per day: 1-2 hours
Registration on web: 01.09.2012
Server: San Andreas 2 (s2.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777)
I have read apply requirements and rules of apply described at First post in this thread.

Note: Every application have to contain necessary informations. (bold font)
Application have to include working link to this post which will show other players how to apply correctly.
Base your application on example.
gotpwned
gotpwned Legendary player Level 39 15/07/2012 11:09 AM
Age:17 Languages: Bulgarian ( native speaker) , English , Russian , Italian Total Gaming time on the server: 1305 hours and 30 minutes in Czech/English server Gaming time per day: 5-6 hours
Languages: Bulgarian ( native speaker) , English , Russian , Italian
Total Gaming time on the server: 1305 hours and 30 minutes in Czech/English server
Gaming time per day: 5-6 hours
GOT. ingame nickname.
0neXus0
0neXus0 Talkative Level 37 15/07/2012 06:59 PM
Age : 16 Languages : Portuguese (native speaker), English (learning 6 years). Total gaming time: 320+ hours. Gaming per day : 6 hours - 10 hours some times i play 1 hour - 2 hours
Languages : Portuguese (native speaker), English (learning 6 years).
Total gaming time: 320+ hours.
Gaming per day : 6 hours - 10 hours some times i play 1 hour - 2 hours

The hunted became the hunter
Coolinater
Coolinater Legendary player Level 28 29/07/2012 11:03 AM
Apply:Helper Age:16 Language:English (Main) Spanish (Good) Gaming Time:374 hours Gaming time per day: 4-7 hrs Username: xD_SmOkE
Apply:Helper
Language:English (Main) Spanish (Good)
Gaming Time:374 hours
Gaming time per day: 4-7 hrs
Username: xD_SmOkE
[EK]Cool_Boy
Loka
Loka Legendary player Level 78 01/08/2012 04:42 PM
Age: 16 years Languages: German (native speaker), English (learning 3-4 years) Total gaming time on the server: 351 hours Gaming time per day: 4-10 hours
Languages: German (native speaker), English (learning 3-4 years)
Total gaming time on the server: 351 hours
Gaming time per day: 4-10 hours
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 03/08/2012 12:53 PM
Since most of the posts don't meet the conditions, everyone who posts in this thread without complying the terms, will lose the chance of being admin member on this server. If you are unable to read 2 simple conditions stated in the first post, you are not suitable for admin position.
Since most of the posts don't meet the conditions, everyone who posts in this thread without complying the terms, will lose the chance of being admin member on this server. If you are unable to read 2 simple conditions stated in the first post, you are not suitable for admin position.
RsMBobo
RsMBobo Legendary player Level 53 03/08/2012 05:06 PM
Age: 17 Languages: Romanian (native speaker), English (learning 8 years) Total gaming time on the server: 661 hours Gaming time per day: 5-10 hours
Languages: Romanian (native speaker), English (learning 8 years)
Total gaming time on the server: 661 hours
Gaming time per day: 5-10 hours

Stay Sexy | Keep Killing
miringi
miringi Experienced player Level 22 05/08/2012 02:48 AM
age: 16 languages : English : ( good ) Arabic ( good ) (Spanish learning from 2 months ) total gaming time : 310 hours gaming time per day 5 - 7 hours Why should i become an advisor on the server: I like to help players thats need some help i know all the commands very well and i really want to help this server cause i like it soo much and i think its soo much easyer to me to use the ./h command thanks :)
languages : English : ( good ) Arabic ( good ) (Spanish learning from 2 months )
total gaming time : 310 hours
gaming time per day 5 - 7 hours

Why should i become an advisor on the server: I like to help players thats need some help i know all the commands very well and i really want to help this server cause i like it soo much and i think its soo much easyer to me to use the ./h command

niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 06/08/2012 05:57 PM
Again: Since most of the posts don't meet the conditions, everyone who posts in this thread without complying the terms, will lose the chance of being admin member on this server. If you are unable to read 2 simple conditions stated in the first post, you are not suitable for admin position.
Again:

HypeR
HypeR Level 18 07/08/2012 09:10 AM
The player doesn't meet the conditions.
The player doesn't meet the conditions.
1 2 3 4 5... 468
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.