Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

--- Apply for helper ---

1... 20 21 22 23 24... 468
Shade
Shade Nobody Special Level 60 14/07/2013 04:02 PM
You posted this when you were 14 so it doesn't matter and clearly niCe can see the date in which you posted this so it wouldn't matter anyway.
You posted this when you were 14 so it doesn't matter and clearly niCe can see the date in which you posted this so it wouldn't matter anyway.
Legit
Legit Legendary player Level 72 15/07/2013 11:58 PM
Applying for: Helper. I'm 18 years old. Native language is English. I have 1000 plus hours on Eng server and 3 hours on the US server. I average 3-6 hours daily on Eng server so please give me another chance to be a helper. I have changed since I was a helper last so please another chance .. .
Applying for: Helper. I'm 18 years old. Native language is English. I have 1000 plus hours on Eng server and 3 hours on the US server. I average 3-6 hours daily on Eng server so please give me another chance to be a helper. I have changed since I was a helper last so please another chance ..
Have any questions/problems feel free to message me on /web
Leito
Leito Level 40 16/07/2013 12:17 AM
Nickname: [r4E]Leito. Server: Gta-mp.cz 3 Application: Helper, or Mod Languages: English (Learning 10years), French (Native) Gaming time a day: 2-6 Hours more on weekend Age: 20 Game time:2hours on Server 3 (US) 600+hours On EN Server(server 2) + 1200+hours on CZ server Thanks Leito
Nickname: [r4E]Leito.
Server: Gta-mp.cz 3
Application: Helper, or Mod
Languages: English (Learning 10years), French (Native)
Gaming time a day: 2-6 Hours more on weekend
Game time:2hours on Server 3 (US) 600+hours On EN Server(server 2) + 1200+hours on CZ server

Thanks Leito
astelin
astelin Legendary player Level 61 20/07/2013 03:16 PM
Player doesn't meet the conditions.
Player doesn't meet the conditions.
DavidPC10
DavidPC10 Administrator Film maker Level 157 21/07/2013 09:06 PM
Name: MrCoolGuy Server:87.236.196.69:7777 Age: 14 (almost 15) Language: English (Main, British) Spanish (Learned 1 year) French (Learned 4 years at primary School) Bulgarian (My step mom, brother and sister learn me some) Country: United Kingdom Gaming time per-day 5 hours Weekends/Holidays gaming time per-day: 2-hour ish Total gamimg time on the server 270,38 hours First joined the server: May (2 months ago) I know this server 2 months ago and i know what gangs, cops, jobs, stamian and others. I know about events and comtibute the money so who ever a event winner got money from some people who contibute them. I have Crazy tranier which is a mod for single-player so when iside any building like gym and shops, i can fly thought them and go to other rooms so things about the wreid thing on this server (for example like Why can u the red and blue boxer inside the SF gym) I film it and show it to u. so yeah that it for now, i might forgotten to say more about this server. Wanna get hold of me Add me on Skype: david.pearson.child Thank you
Name: MrCoolGuy
Server:87.236.196.69:7777
Language: English (Main, British) Spanish (Learned 1 year) French (Learned 4 years at primary School) Bulgarian (My step mom, brother and sister learn me some)
Gaming time per-day 5 hours
Weekends/Holidays gaming time per-day: 2-hour ish
Total gamimg time on the server 270,38 hours
First joined the server: May (2 months ago)

I know this server 2 months ago and i know what gangs, cops, jobs, stamian and others. I know about events and comtibute the money so who ever a event winner got money from some people who contibute them. I have Crazy tranier which is a mod for single-player so when iside any building like gym and shops, i can fly thought them and go to other rooms so things about the wreid thing on this server (for example like Why can u the red and blue boxer inside the SF gym) I film it and show it to u. so yeah that it for now, i might forgotten to say more about this server.

Wanna get hold of me Add me on Skype: david.pearson.child
Thank you
Axey
Axey Nobody Special Level 76 22/07/2013 12:06 AM
You must meet the requirments . You can be helper when you got less than 300 hours if you got invited in the team by administrator . The time on server must be at least 300 Hours and Age at least 15
Name: MrCoolGuy Server:87.236.196.69:7777 Age: 14 (almost 15) Language: English (Main, British) Spanish (Learned 1 year) French (Learned 4 years at primary School) Bulgarian (My step mom, brother and sister learn me some) Country: United Kingdom Gaming time per-day 5 hours Weekends/Holidays gaming time per-day: 2-hour ish Total gamimg time on the server 270,38 hours First joined the server: May (2 months ago) I know this server 2 months ago and i know what gangs, cops, jobs, stamian and others. I know about events and comtibute the money so who ever a event winner got money from some people who contibute them. I have Crazy tranier which is a mod for single-player so when iside any building like gym and shops, i can fly thought them and go to other rooms so things about the wreid thing on this server (for example like Why can u the red and blue boxer inside the SF gym) I film it and show it to u. so yeah that it for now, i might forgotten to say more about this server. Wanna get hold of me Add me on Skype: david.pearson.child Thank you

You must meet the requirments . You can be helper when you got less than 300 hours if you got invited in the team by administrator . The time on server must be at least 300 Hours and Age at least 15
[IMG]https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/images/banner234x60.png[/IMG]
ZKPro
ZKPro Level 20 22/07/2013 09:24 AM
Nickname : CitroenGT Gta-mp.cz 3 Applying for : Helper Age: 15 years Languages: English (native speaker) Total gaming time on the server: 323 hours and 15 minutes Gaming time per day: 1-5 hours Really hoping to be a helper again
Nickname : CitroenGT
Gta-mp.cz 3
Applying for : Helper
Languages: English (native speaker)
Total gaming time on the server: 323 hours and 15 minutes
Gaming time per day: 1-5 hours

Really hoping to be a helper again
ExTreMe
ExTreMe Gamer Level 14 24/07/2013 01:48 PM
Age: 16 years Languages: Slovenian [Native speaker] German [l year] English[9 years] Serbian [4 years˛] Total gaming time on the server: 565:46 hours Gaming time per day: 6-12 hours and more.
Languages: Slovenian [Native speaker] German [l year] English[9 years] Serbian [4 years˛]
Total gaming time on the server: 565:46 hours
Gaming time per day: 6-12 hours and more.
MacGyverr
MacGyverr Legendary player Level 77 27/07/2013 07:52 AM
Sorry all, i done that wrong and i didnt notice it and now i cant edit so i ask very much sorry for posting two times. Apply : Helper . Age : 17 years old . Total gaming time : 859 Hours Game time per Weekday : 5 Hours . Game time per Weedend : 7-13 Hours. Languages : English (9 years learning),Sweden(3 years learning) , Finnish (Main language) . In-game name : MacGyver
Sorry all, i done that wrong and i didnt notice it and now i cant edit so i ask very much sorry for posting two times.

Apply : Helper .
Total gaming time : 859 Hours
Game time per Weekday : 5 Hours .
Game time per Weedend : 7-13 Hours.
Languages : English (9 years learning),Sweden(3 years learning) , Finnish (Main language) .
In-game name : MacGyver
Archos
Archos Level 123 04/08/2013 08:19 PM
Apply : helper Age : 15 Languages: Czech (Native speaker) English ( 7 years ) Total gaming time on server : 647hours Gaming time per day : 9+ hours
Apply : helper
Languages: Czech (Native speaker) English ( 7 years )
Total gaming time on server : 647hours
Gaming time per day : 9+ hours
1... 20 21 22 23 24... 468
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.