Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

--- Apply for helper ---

1 2 3 4 5 6... 468
Strolledrix
Strolledrix Nobody Special Level 8 16/09/2012 12:55 AM
Age: 17 Languages: English(native) Total gaming time 300+ hours Gaming per day: 3-12 hours
Languages: English(native)
Total gaming time 300+ hours
Gaming per day: 3-12 hours
_WestcoastOG_
NyanCat
NyanCat Advanced player Level 26 16/09/2012 05:31 PM
Age: 15 years Languages: Spanish (native speaker), English (learning 3 years) Total gaming time on the server: 318.18 hours Gaming time per day: 3-4 hours
Languages: Spanish (native speaker), English (learning 3 years)
Total gaming time on the server: 318.18 hours
Gaming time per day: 3-4 hours
RobLucci
RobLucci Experienced player Level 22 17/09/2012 12:59 PM
Age: 18 years old Languages: English (native speaker) Total gaming time on the server: 300 hours Gaming time per day: 9 - 12 hours”
Languages: English (native speaker)
Total gaming time on the server: 300 hours
Gaming time per day: 9 - 12 hours”
Strolledrix
Strolledrix Nobody Special Level 8 18/09/2012 03:55 AM
Age: 17 Languages: English(native) Total gaming time 325:10 hours Gaming per day: 3-12 hours
Languages: English(native)
Total gaming time 325:10 hours
Gaming per day: 3-12 hours
_WestcoastOG_
Soap
Soap Legendary player Level 35 19/09/2012 06:52 PM
Age:17 Languages : English (native speaker) Total gaming time on Server 880:28 Hours Gaming Per day 5-10 hours i like to apply as a Helper :) Game Account [GR]SoNeY
Languages : English (native speaker)
Total gaming time on Server 880:28 Hours
Gaming Per day 5-10 hours
i like to apply as a Helper :) Game Account [GR]SoNeY
MrSpammer
MrSpammer n00b Level 14 19/09/2012 07:00 PM
Age: 16 Languages: English(learning 6 years) Total gaming time 300+h Gaming per day: 2-7 In-Game Name: .._Whiz_..
Languages: English(learning 6 years)
Total gaming time 300+h
Gaming per day: 2-7
In-Game Name: .._Whiz_..
Mistaken
Mistaken Scalawag Level 31 19/09/2012 09:57 PM
***HELPER*** I was helper before but got demoted, not for any reason that was against the rules though. I did try my best to help, and the times I didn't is because the question was already answered. Age: 16 (I am employed in real life, when it comes to any sort of job I will be serious) Language: English (2 years of Spanish) Total game time: 340+ hours (way more then required) Gaming per day: 1-7 hours it depends. Give or take. In Game name: MistakeN. Private message me if needed I tried my best not to get demoted, but would highly appreciate a second chance at helper.
***HELPER***
I was helper before but got demoted, not for any reason that was against the rules though. I did try my best to help, and the times I didn't is because the question was already answered.

Age: 16 (I am employed in real life, when it comes to any sort of job I will be serious)
Language: English (2 years of Spanish)
Total game time: 340+ hours (way more then required)
Gaming per day: 1-7 hours it depends. Give or take.
In Game name: MistakeN.

Private message me if needed I tried my best not to get demoted, but would highly appreciate a second chance at helper.
[IMG]https://i49.tinypic.com/28b61e1.png[/IMG]
PacMan
PacMan Level 78 23/09/2012 07:13 PM
Anyone who applies after this message please go by what I say or do not expect to be taken serious at all. As I have said and proven before, all applications that are posted without the required 300 hours will not be accepted as you are not following the simplest of simple instructions. All you have to do is not post until you have 300 hours gaming time total within the server, to post here in exchange for a chance to become apart of the administration team. If you cannot follow those simple instructions, noone on the admin team will take you serious due to your lack of effort. If you have less than 300 hours, you can be invited in by a administrator but that doesnt mean post here without 300 hours and hope you are invited in. They will contact you without using this thread if you are worthy of being invited in, so please stop acting like children who cannot read basic english and just follow the damn rules. Its not that hard. Thank you! (Hopefully someone cleans up this thread and people see this post so they can act as if they have some kind of intelligance within their brain.)
Anyone who applies after this message please go by what I say or do not expect to be taken serious at all.

As I have said and proven before, all applications that are posted without the required 300 hours will not be accepted as you are not following the simplest of simple instructions. All you have to do is not post until you have 300 hours gaming time total within the server, to post here in exchange for a chance to become apart of the administration team.

If you cannot follow those simple instructions, noone on the admin team will take you serious due to your lack of effort. If you have less than 300 hours, you can be invited in by a administrator but that doesnt mean post here without 300 hours and hope you are invited in. They will contact you without using this thread if you are worthy of being invited in, so please stop acting like children who cannot read basic english and just follow the damn rules. Its not that hard.

Thank you! (Hopefully someone cleans up this thread and people see this post so they can act as if they have some kind of intelligance within their brain.)
RobLucci
RobLucci Experienced player Level 22 26/09/2012 06:31 AM
Applying for : Helper In Game Name (IGN) : [CP9]Rob_Lucci Age : 19 Languages : English (native speaker) Total gaming time: 320+ hours. Gaming per day : 5 hours - 12 hours
Applying for : Helper
In Game Name (IGN) : [CP9]Rob_Lucci
Languages : English (native speaker)
Total gaming time: 320+ hours.
Gaming per day : 5 hours - 12 hours
rambo1
rambo1 Level 2 29/09/2012 01:06 PM
applying for: helper age 16 Lanuages english game time over 310 hours game time over past days 3-6 hours ingame name _rambo_
applying for: helper
age 16
Lanuages english
game time over 310 hours
game time over past days 3-6 hours
ingame name _rambo_
1 2 3 4 5 6... 468
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.