Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

CommentsComments to updates on SA-MP

1 2 3 4 5... 564
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 19/11/2012 10:34 PM
You can post the comments to SA-MP server updates in this thread.
You can post the comments to SA-MP server updates in this thread.
cpira
cpira Godfather Level 119 19/11/2012 10:48 PM
Well i can't wait for the new ones that are going to come :)
Well i can't wait for the new ones that are going to come :)

"Kebab is a poor man's steak" - cpira

"For a pair of good tits it's...
PacMan
PacMan Level 78 20/11/2012 12:20 AM
I love all the updates, except that now people are being kicked for using fire ext. "forbidden weapon", its apart of the game and therefore should not be removed no matter how many 9 year olds cry about it.
I love all the updates, except that now people are being kicked for using fire ext. "forbidden weapon", its apart of the game and therefore should not be removed no matter how many 9 year olds cry about it.
Shade
Shade Nobody Special Level 60 20/11/2012 01:48 AM
They only get kicked if they use it in ammunation. Which is a good thing, if you just bought say... 20k worth of weapons would you want to die as soon as you got them? The "9 year olds" that you talk about are other players, yes we do not all agree on the same thing but saying that doesn't do anything either. If you think what I said is rude then I'm sorry, I just try to see how both peoples point of views.
They only get kicked if they use it in ammunation. Which is a good thing, if you just bought say... 20k worth of weapons would you want to die as soon as you got them? The "9 year olds" that you talk about are other players, yes we do not all agree on the same thing but saying that doesn't do anything either. If you think what I said is rude then I'm sorry, I just try to see how both peoples point of views.
Shade
Shade Nobody Special Level 60 20/11/2012 02:08 AM
Damn niCe! Can't wait until the restart. Loving the skull for rampages :)
Damn niCe! Can't wait until the restart. Loving the skull for rampages :)
WestsideOutlaw187
WestsideOutlaw187 Outlaw Level 79 20/11/2012 02:12 AM
I can't wait to try these updates out, thanks niCe!
I can't wait to try these updates out, thanks niCe!
[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/5271ca294e9ce61353c0cf0f298a3007.png[/IMG]

LongLiveHussle
PacMan
PacMan Level 78 20/11/2012 02:12 AM
Shade, are you really trying to explain these situations to me? Lol I know this. Basically what I am saying is, if using fire ext in ammunation is outlawed. Then we should also make it so that players who are being attacked cannot purchase armor. I see 90% of our players attack, start to lose, quickly step inside ammu and buy some more armor, continue to attack. Its annoying when your trying to do your objective... Its just as bad as having a weapons like fire ext.
Shade, are you really trying to explain these situations to me? Lol I know this. Basically what I am saying is, if using fire ext in ammunation is outlawed. Then we should also make it so that players who are being attacked cannot purchase armor. I see 90% of our players attack, start to lose, quickly step inside ammu and buy some more armor, continue to attack. Its annoying when your trying to do your objective... Its just as bad as having a weapons like fire ext.
Shade
Shade Nobody Special Level 60 20/11/2012 02:15 AM
Oh, that makes sense too. Maybe niCe could do an update with that in the future, who knows? Sorry if it seems like i was trying to explain it to you.
Oh, that makes sense too. Maybe niCe could do an update with that in the future, who knows? Sorry if it seems like i was trying to explain it to you.
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 20/11/2012 02:27 AM
Unfortunatelly, most of the players wishe to have these weapons disabled. If it depended solely on me, I wouldn't disable them at all.
Unfortunatelly, most of the players wishe to have these weapons disabled. If it depended solely on me, I wouldn't disable them at all.
Shade
Shade Nobody Special Level 60 20/11/2012 02:30 AM
could you make a new command that would let you get out a spray or fire ext? but it'd be special like you'd need to have less then 30 health
could you make a new command that would let you get out a spray or fire ext? but it'd be special like you'd need to have less then 30 health
1 2 3 4 5... 564
This thread has been locked.