Login

CommentsComments to updates on SA-MP

1... 236 237 238 239 240... 564
g1razz
g1razz Epic player Level 130 26/11/2017 02:26 PM
wondering whats next?
Olavi
Olavi n00b Level 106 26/11/2017 08:11 PM
Trafficer update is bad, even idea of it is bad. Trafficer job should be transport of boxes from one seaport to another and this should not based only in 1 seaport. If you finish one job then you get another random seaport where is boxes to deliver and you have to deliver these to another seaport. I dont know this job in vice city, but this mentioned by me should be logic of it. Specially with this update you have to take boxes from sea + deliver these to bayside, takes like 15 min to complete it and getting 15k + wanted by police.
Trafficer update is bad, even idea of it is bad.

Trafficer job should be transport of boxes from one seaport to another and this should not based only in 1 seaport. If you finish one job then you get another random seaport where is boxes to deliver and you have to deliver these to another seaport.

I dont know this job in vice city, but this mentioned by me should be logic of it. Specially with this update you have to take boxes from sea + deliver these to bayside, takes like 15 min to complete it and getting 15k + wanted by police.
Volume3
Volume3 Adored Level 64 26/11/2017 08:20 PM
I'm very intrigued by the new trafficker update, I did enjoy that job but riding round from one end of the map to the other was a little tedious at times.
I'm very intrigued by the new trafficker update, I did enjoy that job but riding round from one end of the map to the other was a little tedious at times.
Babarogaboy56
Babarogaboy56 Hustler Level 76 27/11/2017 12:15 AM
I appreciate your big efforts and hard work put into every update in order to make this more amusing to players, you sir are a legend
I appreciate your big efforts and hard work put into every update in order to make this more amusing to players, you sir are a legend
Devastrator
Devastrator Level 15 27/11/2017 03:48 AM
Some players saying that new trafficker job is not good. But actually this is too good and its interesting.
Some players saying that new trafficker job is not good. But actually this is too good and its interesting.
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Db3e39M.jpg[/IMG]
AlenNez
AlenNez Pickpocket Level 34 27/11/2017 04:33 AM
The trafficker job takes far too long to complete. Maybe add a dropoff point at palomino creek and somewhere close to the san fierro airport, and possibly increase the payout.
The trafficker job takes far too long to complete. Maybe add a dropoff point at palomino creek and somewhere close to the san fierro airport, and possibly increase the payout.
404ShamoilNotFound
404ShamoilNotFound Level 58 27/11/2017 09:32 AM
trafficker job is really improved but it is too boring to travel from one city to another from LV port to SF for heli then from SF to LS playa del seville (end of map)
trafficker job is really improved but it is too boring to travel from one city to another from LV port to SF for heli then from SF to LS playa del seville (end of map)

Feel free to spam my wall
machooo
machooo Level 123 30/11/2017 08:40 PM
10+ for the updates
- Added one more bike for drug courier job
- New achievement: Climb to the top of Mount Chiliad
- You can now buy cocaine lockups only if you have at least 50 drug courier skills

10+ for the updates
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me.

When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
Leonn
Leonn Master Level 74 30/11/2017 11:42 PM
Climb to the top of the mountain is not really "climb", since u can just go with a plane and complete it. Kind a dislike this one.
Climb to the top of the mountain is not really "climb", since u can just go with a plane and complete it. Kind a dislike this one.
Devastrator
Devastrator Level 15 01/12/2017 12:13 AM
niCe one more sanchez
niCe one more sanchez
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Db3e39M.jpg[/IMG]
1... 236 237 238 239 240... 564