Login

Close

--- Comments to SA-MP server updates ---

Zaakhaev
Zaakhaev
Legendary player
Level 100
20/03/2018 03:42 AM
I think with pistols will not have any chance to win against minigun. Desert Eagle was a nice weapon against mg but if it is changed at all, silenced pistol or normal shotgun would be better. Just my opinion
- In event Juggernaut, players will have pistols instead of Desert Eagle
I think with pistols will not have any chance to win against minigun. Desert Eagle was a nice weapon against mg but if it is changed at all, silenced pistol or normal shotgun would be better. Just my opinion
BulleT8
BulleT8
Legendary player
Level 64
20/03/2018 09:17 AM
interesting and cool update .
- You can now purchase scratch cards I'm Rich in 24/7 stores for $150, use them in your inventory and win interesting prizes!
interesting and cool update .
♠ßulleT♠
Donvito
Donvito
Master
Level 61
20/03/2018 09:38 AM
I dont know man, When you are going for a streak and you accidentally kill 3 people (hunter or hydra or rustler) you will get kicked. The old system was better. kill 5 person get kicked for 5 mins.
- Deathmatching rule on S2 has been changed - you will be kicked if you kill more than 3 players within 30 minutes

I dont know man, When you are going for a streak and you accidentally kill 3 people (hunter or hydra or rustler) you will get kicked. The old system was better. kill 5 person get kicked for 5 mins.
jimmyx1
jimmyx1
Don
Level 119
20/03/2018 09:51 AM
Yea that is better , bacause you will lose your streak after this shit kick
Yea that is better , bacause you will lose your streak after this shit kick
Graphy
Graphy
Felon
Level 58
20/03/2018 10:13 AM
I alredy won a hotel Suite from a Scrath Card!
I alredy won a hotel Suite from a Scrath Card!
Faqtivo
Faqtivo
Scam Artist
Level 56
20/03/2018 11:45 AM
that's kinda unacceptable , unfortunately
Deathmatching rule on S2 has been changed - you will be kicked if you kill more than 3 players within 30 minutes
that's kinda unacceptable , unfortunately
Dashing
Dashing
Kingpin
Level 93
20/03/2018 02:44 PM
That fully cocked license is one time purchase or you have to purchase it after some period of time?
That fully cocked license is one time purchase or you have to purchase it after some period of time?
niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 270
20/03/2018 02:49 PM
You need to purchase it only once. You can still kill players in gangs (when you are in gang), wanted players (if you are cop) or targets in assassination contracts. This rule is here to discourage players to randomly deathmatch. S2 was always supposed to be more calm server, without excessive killing and more targeting roleplay players. If you want to deathmatch, you can switch to S3, where killing is not limited.
You need to purchase it only once.

You can still kill players in gangs (when you are in gang), wanted players (if you are cop) or targets in assassination contracts. This rule is here to discourage players to randomly deathmatch. S2 was always supposed to be more calm server, without excessive killing and more targeting roleplay players. If you want to deathmatch, you can switch to S3, where killing is not limited.
xOJH
xOJH
Outlaw
Level 76
20/03/2018 03:23 PM
Thank-You
[News]
- You can now purchase Fully Cocked License in Ammu-Nation for $10000, which allows you to buy elite weapons (Desert eagle, combat shotgun, SMG, M4 and proximity mines)
- You can now purchase scratch cards I'm Rich in 24/7 stores for $150, use them in your inventory and win interesting prizes!

[Changes]
- Event Dogfight has been placed into regular events list and you can also vote for it in /eventvote
- It won't show notification that you can't unlock this vehicle in planes on event
- In event Juggernaut, players will have pistols instead of Desert Eagle
- Deathmatching rule on S2 has been changed - you will be kicked if you kill more than 3 players within 30 minutes
- Decreased price of tear gas in Ammu-Nation and in game shop

Thank-You
machooo
machooo
Level 107
20/03/2018 04:24 PM
That event is fun I just want to add that S4 should have some description somewhere in the name that it use the other version of the SAMP client [16:18:26] CONNECTION REJECTED: Incorrect Version.
- Event Dogfight has been placed into regular events list and you can also vote for it in /eventvote
That event is fun

I just want to add that S4 should have some description somewhere in the name that it use the other version of the SAMP client
[16:18:26] CONNECTION REJECTED: Incorrect Version.
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me. When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

--- Suggestions ---
2 minutes ago
--- Bug reports ---
17 minutes ago
C3nT
5 hours ago
Muted!?