Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

CommentsComments to updates on SA-MP

1... 303 304 305 306 307... 564
MrSteel
MrSteel Legendary player Level 77 01/04/2018 11:20 AM
I hope this is an April fools joke lol, These positions have to be earned, buying them looks unprofessional .
I hope this is an April fools joke lol, These positions have to be earned, buying them looks unprofessional .
Kingzzz
Kingzzz Outlaw Level 61 01/04/2018 12:49 PM
I just won $3k From Lottery irl, im buying Lead Manger for sure!!
I just won $3k From Lottery irl, im buying Lead Manger for sure!!
Are those equal, those who know and those who know not?
Bowie
Bowie Level 87 01/04/2018 01:55 PM
Apple69, Diarrhea , Alcatrez25 and Arrow77. These players were lucky enough to grab Helper position from Game Shop today. You too might be lucky, keep trying.
Apple69, Diarrhea , Alcatrez25 and Arrow77.

These players were lucky enough to grab Helper position from Game Shop today. You too might be lucky, keep trying.
Eruka
Eruka Level 56 01/04/2018 02:00 PM
ahahahah nc try
Apple69, Diarrhea , Alcatrez25 and Arrow77. These players were lucky enough to grab Helper position from Game Shop today. You too might be lucky, keep trying.
ahahahah nc try
LaZeR
LaZeR Administrator Level 162 01/04/2018 02:48 PM
Helper cost 5.00USD, i feel worthless lmfao, i actaully believed this at first ,i even called my bank to prepare 250 USD to be a lead admin but yeah niCe got me.. Happy april fools
Helper cost 5.00USD, i feel worthless lmfao, i actaully believed this at first ,i even called my bank to prepare 250 USD to be a lead admin but yeah niCe got me..
Happy april fools
SavageKid
SavageKid Legendary player Level 68 01/04/2018 03:36 PM
Dude,don't make those kind of jokes,lol. I was now going to cash out money out of my PayPal lol
Dude,don't make those kind of jokes,lol.
I was now going to cash out money out of my PayPal lol

Nobody on this earth is perfect. Everybody has their flaws; everybody has their dark secrets and vices.

CherryF
CherryF n00b Level 73 01/04/2018 04:33 PM
niCe thank you for that update, I am so happy that I am finally helper :D
niCe thank you for that update, I am so happy that I am finally helper :D
SavageKid
SavageKid Legendary player Level 68 01/04/2018 04:51 PM
I actually saw new helpers in the game. Is that a joke or.. ...lol. Like really,I'm not joking lol
I actually saw new helpers in the game.
Is that a joke or.. ...lol.
Like really,I'm not joking lol

Nobody on this earth is perfect. Everybody has their flaws; everybody has their dark secrets and vices.

rUnknowNr
rUnknowNr Boss Level 97 01/04/2018 04:52 PM
Better than aimbotting helpers, not so? :)
I actually saw new helpers in the game.
Is that a joke or.. ...lol.
Like really,I'm not joking lol

Better than aimbotting helpers, not so? :)
Endo
Endo Right-Hand Man Level 124 01/04/2018 04:58 PM
I like this idea. Good luck everyone
Because we really need new administrators and moderators and it's not possible for us to constantly look for more players, and at the same time we don't want to answer a lot questions from players whether they can be admins, I have decided to add to game shop ability to purchase admin level, for trial period. This item can be purchased only in game shop on web! This item is also limited, to avoid too many players purchase it. Players, who are interested in developing gamemode, can purchase level Lead Manager and they will participate on operating GTA-MULTIPLAYER.CZ with me. As I stated, this item is in game shop for trial period and can be removed anytime without prior notification, therefore don't hesitate and use this opportunity while it lasts.
I like this idea. Good luck everyone
1... 303 304 305 306 307... 564