Login

Close

--- Comments to SA-MP server updates ---

Showzer
Showzer
Film maker
Level 94
16/07/2019 11:37 AM
I don't usually spread negativity but this update is horrible, one challenge per 5 minutes which pays maximum of 20k and only 4 lucky associates can participate ? basically a ceo without an office is nothing now
- Max 4 associates can join CEO in CEO challenge
I don't usually spread negativity but this update is horrible, one challenge per 5 minutes which pays maximum of 20k and only 4 lucky associates can participate ? basically a ceo without an office is nothing now
KuZZy
KuZZy
Thug
Helper
Level 37
16/07/2019 11:57 AM
That is really bad in my opinion
Max 4 associates can join CEO in CEO challenge

That is really bad in my opinion
ArthurMorgan
ArthurMorgan
Outlaw
Level 63
16/07/2019 12:42 PM
I really didn't like this update in my opinion, because the associate might be busy doing some other works in other part of the map it will be really hard to get to the CEO zone just with in the time.
- Max 4 associates can join CEO in CEO challenge
I really didn't like this update in my opinion, because the associate might be busy doing some other works in other part of the map it will be really hard to get to the CEO zone just with in the time.
Visit The Player Guide to improve your knowledge and learn more about our server Features.
RyderGrove
RyderGrove
Experienced player
Level 30
16/07/2019 01:25 PM
I clearly dont know why nice is making ceo even worse and not fixing it and its bugs
I clearly dont know why nice is making ceo even worse and not fixing it and its bugs
Gamerboy001
Gamerboy001
Gamer
Level 19
16/07/2019 02:32 PM
Worst update I have ever seen . Sorry niCe but this time we are very disappointed.
Worst update I have ever seen .
Sorry niCe but this time we are very disappointed.
niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 266
16/07/2019 03:46 PM
Excuse me, are you retarded or only that blatantly egoistic? Basically nothing changed, you were able to do CEO challenges with 5 associates for the last year and when the organizations were introduced, only with 3 associates (from 2017 to 2018). Now you can make the challenges with 4 associates. What did you expect? That I will leave it unbalanced and allow you to farm money by doing CEO challenges with 29 associates and nobody from other players will have a slightest chance to kill the CEO? This flaw was enabled for the last week or two, get over it, it is balanced now as it always used to be. So what bugs did you report, that you complain? None.
Excuse me, are you retarded or only that blatantly egoistic?

Basically nothing changed, you were able to do CEO challenges with 5 associates for the last year and when the organizations were introduced, only with 3 associates (from 2017 to 2018). Now you can make the challenges with 4 associates.

What did you expect? That I will leave it unbalanced and allow you to farm money by doing CEO challenges with 29 associates and nobody from other players will have a slightest chance to kill the CEO? This flaw was enabled for the last week or two, get over it, it is balanced now as it always used to be.

not fixing it and its bugs

So what bugs did you report, that you complain? None.
RyderGrove
RyderGrove
Experienced player
Level 30
16/07/2019 03:49 PM
nice u are correct but u forgot 1 small thing on the old ceo org 5 associates can do ceo challenges and now its 4 however like i said above u are highly correct cuz 29 associates its too much also about ur comment about my problem with ceo my dear sir pls check the suggestion i have done. the comment i did there wasn't about the lower of associates in ceo challenges but ceo as a feature 16:00 edit :ik u edited ur comment so u could make me look like an idiot about the 5 associate ceo challenge before
nice u are correct but u forgot 1 small thing
on the old ceo org 5 associates can do ceo challenges and now its 4
however like i said above u are highly correct cuz 29 associates its too much

also about ur comment about my problem with ceo my dear sir pls check the suggestion i have done.
the comment i did there wasn't about the lower of associates in ceo challenges but ceo as a feature

16:00 edit :ik u edited ur comment so u could make me look like an idiot about the 5 associate ceo challenge before
machooo
machooo
Level 104
19/07/2019 02:10 PM
If you disable exploding RC's in ceo zone, same as the safe zone, 4 players are good so far to protect. If you disable pooping bombs from rustlers,4 players are good so far to protect, They can still use hydra hunter rhino if they want to kill the CEO as far as I know we gonna be alright since we can destroy those and won't respawn, and its costly so nobody will use over and over to kill ceos otherwise If this also be applied on other jobs in case they are not, cargo(near the heli) trafficker pilot etc We need more of those around SA, more in SF as far as I know there is only 1 hotel
nobody from other players will have a slightest chance to kill the CEO?

If you disable exploding RC's in ceo zone, same as the safe zone, 4 players are good so far to protect.
If you disable pooping bombs from rustlers,4 players are good so far to protect,
They can still use hydra hunter rhino if they want to kill the CEO as far as I know we gonna be alright since we can destroy those and won't respawn, and its costly so nobody will use over and over to kill ceos

otherwise

- In CEO work arms dealer, the van will spawn loaded with weapons

If this also be applied on other jobs in case they are not, cargo(near the heli) trafficker pilot etc

- Added cheap motel in LS at Idlewood, where you can buy a motel room

We need more of those around SA, more in SF as far as I know there is only 1 hotel
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me. When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
RzR
RzR
Helper
Level 115
19/07/2019 08:45 PM
That's Awesome Thanks niCe , Keep Going!
- Added new cheap motel near small Ammu-Nation in LS

That's Awesome Thanks niCe ,
Keep Going!
RyderGrove
RyderGrove
Experienced player
Level 30
19/07/2019 10:48 PM
yay clearly that improved the game
That's Awesome Thanks niCe , Keep Going!

yay clearly that improved the game

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

refund
24 seconds ago
--- Suggestions ---
1 hour ago
More