CommentsComments to updates on SA-MP

1... 428 429 430 431 432... 564
Hhhhh123
Hhhhh123 Level 147 23/09/2019 09:37 PM
New lotto system is not good. Thanks -leopold
New lotto system is not good. Thanks -leopold
WaelFkaier
WaelFkaier Legendary player Level 45 28/09/2019 07:54 AM
Nice Update, love this new command, it's easier for new players to know that there's a discord server. GJ
- Command /discord with information about our Discord server
Nice Update, love this new command, it's easier for new players to know that there's a discord server.
GJ
Boraka
Boraka Legendary player Level 61 28/09/2019 09:04 AM
Why though ?
- Player can't buy anything from player, who is doing CEO work, if they are both in the same organization (even though one of the players is current doing job or in gang)

Why though ?
Wolfer
Wolfer Legendary player Level 93 28/09/2019 02:50 PM
It will be helpful for new players. Well done
- Command /discord with information about our Discord server
It will be helpful for new players.
Well done
NABEEL123
NABEEL123 Nobody Special Level 79 28/09/2019 05:17 PM
should remove the limits for renewing houses in s2
should remove the limits for renewing houses in s2
Angelo
Angelo Upstanding Citizen Level 171 13/10/2019 06:20 PM
1- source 2- source 3- source Back in 2016, Property system was changed to 24 hours instead of 5 days because players had no chance of buying properties, few months after, it was changed again to 6 hours so more players can be able to buy properties Now, the 5 days system is back again not only that but the amount of properties was also decreased by almost 50 percent I'm not sure how is this supposed to work now if it failed in 2016 with more properties available to purchase? for the past month, most properties were owned by the same 4-5 players, other players had no chance of buying them *If the average players manages to collect the revenue 12 times a day (12 hours) then the other 12 hours is completed wasted when other players could have used them as for Property Managements Missions, I believe most of the players avoid them by being offline, they just join and collect the revenue and go off again in my opinion, the 5 days system was added because it could fit with property management missions not because it is better and I guess it was obvious that the 5 days system will cause this just like the old time the 6 hours system was the most balanced one I know the current system is here to stay and it is highly unlikely that you will change it but I just wanted to clear few things up because of this
1-
Do you want properties, weed farms, cocaine lockups, counterfeit chips machines and ammo manufactories to be purchased for 6 or 12 hours? When they are purchased for 6 hours, like until now, it will be easier to purchase them, as they won't be blocked by players who purchased them and went offline. If they are purchased for 12 hours, it might be easier to earn some profit from them for players, who are going to play for more than 6 hours after they purchased them (probably not too many players).
vinCorleone
vinCorleone Level 85 17/10/2019 11:33 AM
After this change i suggest to RESET the " MONEY SPENT IN STRIP CLUBS " leaderboard top, since before this update you could enter the room repeatedly in a matter of secconds by just spamming the F key and moving around. With this update i think nobody will ever beat this statistic.
- When you exit lap dance in strip club, you can enter another lap dance after ~40 seconds

After this change i suggest to RESET the " MONEY SPENT IN STRIP CLUBS " leaderboard top, since before this update you could enter the room repeatedly in a matter of secconds by just spamming the F key and moving around. With this update i think nobody will ever beat this statistic.
   v        i        n       _        c         o        r        l        e        o       n        e   
machooo
machooo Level 123 17/10/2019 11:57 AM
10000% agree with this, both stats to be reset to 0 private dances and money spent in strip clubs this is one of the best updates so far to be more fair to new players and the players that are not skilled

10000% agree with this, both stats to be reset to 0 private dances and money spent in strip clubs

- Daily objectives with winning in minigames have been changed to participation (for example Participate in 5 races)
this is one of the best updates so far to be more fair to new players and the players that are not skilled
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me.

When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
LoryMK
LoryMK Experienced player Level 115 19/10/2019 10:15 PM
I like this one, sometimes I lost my record because of this Does this stat reset when players crash on you as well?
- Stats of farthest driven distance without crashing won't reset when you crash your vehicle on event or minigame
I like this one, sometimes I lost my record because of this
Does this stat reset when players crash on you as well?
R3dfield
R3dfield Lead Administrator King of GTA Level 186 20/10/2019 02:00 AM
Is there a release date or something for the ammo boxes, drugs and chips update? Regarding this thread ?
Is there a release date or something for the ammo boxes, drugs and chips update? Regarding this thread ?
1... 428 429 430 431 432... 564