CommentsComments to updates on SA-MP

1... 433 434 435 436 437... 564
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 334 13/02/2020 05:49 AM
Thread unlocked.
Thread unlocked.
SavageKid
SavageKid Legendary player Level 68 13/02/2020 07:00 AM
I'm not so sure that's a good idea.. The financial system(congressmen) is blatantly screwing up our finances by increasing the amount of money/capital (VAT/Taxes) a player drops when he or she dies. Imagine dropping $9,000 each time someone kills you...I have not acquired any experience being a congressman but the tax expense(Fiscal Deficit) is way too high...Please...respect my opinion. I'ma start robbing the folks in Richman/Bayside cuz I aint going broke again .
- Players with higher mental state will drop more money
I'm not so sure that's a good idea.. The financial system(congressmen) is blatantly screwing up our finances by increasing the amount of money/capital (VAT/Taxes) a player drops when he or she dies. Imagine dropping $9,000 each time someone kills you...I have not acquired any experience being a congressman but the tax expense(Fiscal Deficit) is way too high...Please...respect my opinion. I'ma start robbing the folks in Richman/Bayside cuz I aint going broke again .

Nobody on this earth is perfect. Everybody has their flaws; everybody has their dark secrets and vices.

YouNique
YouNique Level 93 13/02/2020 09:01 AM
Another garage, another car! Can’t wait to check it out, and thnx!
New garage in LV
Another garage, another car! Can’t wait to check it out, and thnx!
Markx
Markx Legendary player Level 89 13/02/2020 09:18 AM
Thanks niCe. gonna buy new vehicle
- New garage in LV
Thanks niCe. gonna buy new vehicle
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 334 13/02/2020 03:13 PM
Why do you complain, when there is an easy solution for that - avoid having high mental state?

Why do you complain, when there is an easy solution for that - avoid having high mental state?
Nitish
Nitish Friendly Level 76 13/02/2020 05:30 PM
Well yea true if you don't want to drop much cash then avoid killing normal players Thats cool to know that means 10 garages on the server awesome thanks for the update =)

Well yea true if you don't want to drop much cash then avoid killing normal players

New garage in LV

Thats cool to know that means 10 garages on the server awesome thanks for the update

=)
Archjun
Archjun Level 97 22/02/2020 03:59 PM
As if it wasn't hard enough already to get rid of mental state -.-'
- Increased price for reducing mental state
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 334 22/02/2020 05:44 PM
Noone forces you to increase your mental state in the first place.

Noone forces you to increase your mental state in the first place.
BirdWrzosek
BirdWrzosek Jailbird Level 69 23/02/2020 03:13 PM
Thank you
- New garage in LV
Thank you
MaxPayne3
MaxPayne3 Nobody Special Level 95 25/02/2020 10:35 AM
Property management icons no longer appear on the edge of the minimap when you're far away from it. Is this a bug or is it part of the map icon optimization?
Optimized map icon streaming, which should slightly reduce server load and the lags as well

Property management icons no longer appear on the edge of the minimap when you're far away from it. Is this a bug or is it part of the map icon optimization?
1... 433 434 435 436 437... 564