Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

CommentsComments to updates on SA-MP

1... 469 470 471 472 473... 564
Enissay
Enissay Level 31 30/11/2020 08:39 PM
Hit markers are a whole different level, now we can know whoever is using godmode or not Thank you!
Hit markers are a whole different level, now we can know whoever is using godmode or not Thank you!
Drimax
Drimax Legendary player Level 48 01/12/2020 09:41 AM
Car workshop First of all , this update is one of the magnificent project that you have added to the server , but what i want to say is that . it still missing some features . One of these features is the ability to design your workshop , as you know the place is very nasty and dirty , so why not you add things that we could buy to design it , like a house . I hope you apply this in the near future . Thanks
Car workshop
First of all , this update is one of the magnificent project that you have added to the server , but what i want to say is that . it still missing some features . One of these features is the ability to design your workshop , as you know the place is very nasty and dirty , so why not you add things that we could buy to design it , like a house . I hope you apply this in the near future .
Thanks
Factor
Factor Level 77 01/12/2020 03:53 PM
Suggestions are to be posted here
Car workshop
First of all , this update is one of the magnificent project that you have added to the server , but what i want to say is that . it still missing some features . One of these features is the ability to design your workshop , as you know the place is very nasty and dirty , so why not you add things that we could buy to design it , like a house . I hope you apply this in the near future .
Thanks
Suggestions are to be posted here
TecHDuDe
TecHDuDe Right-Hand Man Level 83 01/12/2020 07:23 PM
Nice update :)
Nice update :)
Robertissimo
Robertissimo Level 72 13/12/2020 12:18 PM
Man no new updates in a whole week
BillCipher
BillCipher Contender Level 85 15/12/2020 10:27 AM
niCe is working on the new Meth Update, that's why there's no updates
niCe is working on the new Meth Update, that's why there's no updates
BlackAfrican
BlackAfrican Level 64 15/12/2020 10:54 AM
Well i hope the new update is not bad because whole week no new updates
Well i hope the new update is not bad because whole week no new updates
Gatsby
Gatsby Hitman Level 87 15/12/2020 10:58 AM
Yeah i hope so im also waiting
Yeah i hope so im also waiting
Kastor3756
Kastor3756 Level 61 15/12/2020 12:27 PM
People,what the fuck do you expect,he can't just come up with new crap every day,and he's probably the only one droppin the updates.Anyways,lookin forward to this new meth update,even though I am on the edge of perma for god knows what.
People,what the fuck do you expect,he can't just come up with new crap every day,and he's probably the only one droppin the updates.Anyways,lookin forward to this new meth update,even though I am on the edge of perma for god knows what.
X2Y876mjs
X2Y876mjs Level 41 16/12/2020 05:16 AM
I am excited about 18 December for the new meth update
I am excited about 18 December for the new meth update

made by Pendu
1... 469 470 471 472 473... 564
This thread has been locked.