Spooky halloween to all players!
Click here to hide this message.
Becuase a lot of players complain, that they have no chance of purchasing weed farms, cocaine lockups, ammunition manufactories or counterfeit chips machines, I suggest to change the system so all of these businesses can be purchased by every player (similarly to how garages work).
Prices and productions would be adjusted for example this way:
- There would be two weed farms (both at Flint County)
- Price for weed farm would be $37,500
- Each farm would produce 50 grams of weed per hour
- There would be two cocaine lockups (one in San Fierro, second in Los Santos)
- Price for cocaine lockup would be $75,000
- Each cocaine lockup would produce 50 grams of cocaine per hour
- Counterfeit chips factory would remain only one (in Las Venturas)
- It would cost $150,000
- The factory would produce 50,000 of counterfeit chips per hour
- Ammunition lockups would be two on the server (one in Los Santos, second in Las Venturas)
- Price for ammunition lockup would be $150,000
- Ammunition lockup would produce 25 ammo boxes per hour
- Every player would have a chance to buy all businesses
- Each business could be renewed at Dynasty 8 page, similarly to garages
- There would be no limit on purchasing businesses
- Price of each business would be higher than now, however, nobody currently buys only one weed farm, to make some profit, players need to purchase more of them
- Max production would be lower, because someone may purchase for example 30 weed farms now (considering they are available for purchase and that the player will wait until the purchasing limit expires) and grow 600 grams of weed per hour, if the new system is introduced, the maximum would be only 100 grams of weed for each player, however, it's highly unprobable someone is able to own all weed farms with the current system
- It wouldn't be possible to sell these businesses (like you can't sell the garages)
- All players in total would produce more weed, cocaine, counterfeit chips and ammo boxes, which could have negative impact on price of these items
This is quite a significant change of a system, that used to be here for years, although the new system might be more fair for all players.
Introduce new system
Leave current system