Login

Bug reportsBug reports on web

1... 88 89 90 91 92
Ekko
Ekko Moderator Renegade Level 127 18/04/2024 11:24 PM
This text is displayed only for administrators
DjungarianHamster
DjungarianHamster Nobody Special Level 57 29/04/2024 08:19 PM
News from the profile are not displaying.
News from the profile are not displaying.

xArasH xArasH 30/04/2024 04:05 PM
I seen this before its about connection or your browser update it or restart your router it will be fix
I seen this before its about connection or your browser update it or restart your router it will be fix
Ekko
Ekko Moderator Renegade Level 127 30/04/2024 07:17 PM
- There is a typo with the name of the Squalo vehicle in the Game shop.

niCe niCe Lead Manager 01/05/2024 05:40 PM
Corrected, thank you.

Corrected, thank you.
Utopia
Utopia Film maker Level 47 30/04/2024 09:32 PM
shoutbox is bugged i cant see shoutbox chat.
shoutbox is bugged i cant see shoutbox chat.
Stiffy Stiffy Administrator 30/04/2024 09:45 PM
Could you please post a picture as a proof? Everything appears to be fine for me, whether I'm accessing it from the web or my phone. Thank you.
Could you please post a picture as a proof? Everything appears to be fine for me, whether I'm accessing it from the web or my phone. Thank you.
Utopia Utopia 30/04/2024 09:50 PM
I cant now cuz now is okay for me also somehow
I cant now cuz now is okay for me also somehow
FrankCaptain
FrankCaptain King of GTA Level 92 03/05/2024 02:43 PM
Hi , is this Question written truly?because these missions in below are exist in GTA San Andreas story line
Hi , is this Question written truly?because these missions in below are exist in GTA San Andreas story line
DavidPC10 DavidPC10 Administrator 03/05/2024 09:21 PM
What question? Can you try be more specific?
What question? Can you try be more specific?
FrankCaptain FrankCaptain 03/05/2024 11:11 PM
see the picture that I have just posted under my text , it's witten 5 missions which are exist in Story Line , so which button should be incorrect ?
see the picture that I have just posted under my text , it's witten 5 missions which are exist in Story Line , so which button should be incorrect ?
DavidPC10 DavidPC10 Administrator 04/05/2024 12:02 AM
Hey, I fixed your image. There is actually one mission that doesn't exist/has a wrong title so it's not a bug at all. I've set your image to display only for admins to prevent cheating. Good luck
Hey, I fixed your image. There is actually one mission that doesn't exist/has a wrong title so it's not a bug at all. I've set your image to display only for admins to prevent cheating. Good luck
FrankCaptain FrankCaptain 04/05/2024 07:53 AM
DavidPC10 DavidPC10 Administrator 04/05/2024 05:34 PM
I didn't say you are cheating... I'm saying that I've hidden you image to prevent cheating from other player who can tell you the answer on forums or on private message which ruins the quiz. Please read my comment again. Trust me, I can see one from your image.
I didn't say you are cheating... I'm saying that I've hidden you image to prevent cheating from other player who can tell you the answer on forums or on private message which ruins the quiz.

Please read my comment again.
There is actually one mission that doesn't exist/has a wrong title
Trust me, I can see one from your image.
FrankCaptain FrankCaptain 04/05/2024 06:35 PM
ah , I understand , alright I'll give it another try , Thanks for checking this report!
ah , I understand , alright I'll give it another try , Thanks for checking this report!
farazi
farazi Legendary player Level 111 05/05/2024 05:57 PM
When we private a video, it's thumbnail disappears on web which makes sense as it is private now. But when we set that video to unlisted or public, the video plays but thumbnail doesn't appear on our profile > Videos section. It wasn't happening on old web as far as i remember.
When we private a video, it's thumbnail disappears on web which makes sense as it is private now. But when we set that video to unlisted or public, the video plays but thumbnail doesn't appear on our profile > Videos section. It wasn't happening on old web as far as i remember.
Jose24
Jose24 King of GTA Level 40 13/05/2024 01:35 PM
There seems to be an issue with the quiz question that asks "How many spray tags are there in Los Santos?" Some of the answer options for this question do not appear, and at times, we are unable to see the correct option. To fix this, we have to reload the page to shuffle the options and make the correct answer visible. Therefore, I kindly request you to address this issue. Thank you!
There seems to be an issue with the quiz question that asks "How many spray tags are there in Los Santos?" Some of the answer options for this question do not appear, and at times, we are unable to see the correct option. To fix this, we have to reload the page to shuffle the options and make the correct answer visible. Therefore, I kindly request you to address this issue. Thank you!

xArasH xArasH 14/05/2024 12:00 AM
Hi there This is bug and just try reload your web page its will appears for you
Hi there
This is bug and just try reload your web page its will appears for you
RIZW4N RIZW4N 14/05/2024 05:39 AM
I just remembered I uploaded the same question for quiz many days but I guess it got rejected because I never added these options.
I just remembered I uploaded the same question for quiz many days but I guess it got rejected because I never added these options.
1... 88 89 90 91 92