Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Bug reportsBug reports on FiveM

1... 71 72 73 74 75
KLAUS26
KLAUS26 Moderator Admired Level 49 26/04/2024 05:00 AM
Adding to this it is happening when you plant it below a shed or something like that.
This text is displayed only for administrators

Adding to this it is happening when you plant it below a shed or something like that.
celldweller2066
celldweller2066 Headhunter Level 59 27/04/2024 12:52 AM
Players who are inside money zone can legally kill other nearby players that are passing by even if they havent entered money zone or passed through it at all. Some players are abusing it to grind kills for no reason whatsoever. Please fix it
Players who are inside money zone can legally kill other nearby players that are passing by even if they havent entered money zone or passed through it at all. Some players are abusing it to grind kills for no reason whatsoever. Please fix it
Skopi Skopi Administrator 27/04/2024 01:20 AM
This is intended interaction. It works the same way that players outside of the zone can shoot inside the zone and kill players that are inside of it, so they can enter the zone without getting killed instantly.
This is intended interaction. It works the same way that players outside of the zone can shoot inside the zone and kill players that are inside of it, so they can enter the zone without getting killed instantly.
KLAUS26
KLAUS26 Moderator Admired Level 49 27/04/2024 09:17 PM
Other players can sit inside your license test vehicle and can use it , Happened with me while doing the heli license test.
Other players can sit inside your license test vehicle and can use it , Happened with me while doing the heli license test.
celldweller2066
celldweller2066 Headhunter Level 59 28/04/2024 11:27 AM
Since today, there's a delay in locating vehicle through phoning Lester and I mean serious delay, navigation shows located vehicle like 5-10 mins after the call's been made.
Since today, there's a delay in locating vehicle through phoning Lester and I mean serious delay, navigation shows located vehicle like 5-10 mins after the call's been made.
xSilent xSilent Administrator 28/04/2024 06:52 PM
I have tested this right now and [s]there is no delay[/s], there is some kind of delay. For example the Taco Van or the Air Ambulance (which didn't even get located on my map).

I have tested this right now and there is no delay, there is some kind of delay. For example the Taco Van or the Air Ambulance (which didn't even get located on my map).
Rinku
Rinku Moderator Businessman Level 41 29/04/2024 06:35 AM
Tow Truck Job-The Exact Location of the car is not shown unless we get very close to it.
Tow Truck Job-The Exact Location of the car is not shown unless we get very close to it.
Rinku :)
Shk Shk Administrator 01/05/2024 11:43 AM
I think it's a fivem bug, at such times just restart the job.
I think it's a fivem bug, at such times just restart the job.
Smoozie
Smoozie Helper Businessman Level 56 29/04/2024 03:32 PM
- Bought the office 7 at Paleto Bay and job objectives are all the way at los santos. - In paramedic, it is written 'Request hlidku'.
- Bought the office 7 at Paleto Bay and job objectives are all the way at los santos.

- In paramedic, it is written 'Request hlidku'.
BillCipher BillCipher 02/05/2024 01:33 PM
Pretty sure that's intended. It's the same thing when you own Paleto Bay properties in GTA Online, it always tells you to go to the city to do the missions and drive back, it's really a pain.. Just don't ever buy Paleto Bay offices or future properties in that area if you wish to avoid the long drive.
Pretty sure that's intended. It's the same thing when you own Paleto Bay properties in GTA Online, it always tells you to go to the city to do the missions and drive back, it's really a pain.. Just don't ever buy Paleto Bay offices or future properties in that area if you wish to avoid the long drive.
Andy4124
Andy4124 Bully Level 50 03/05/2024 08:50 PM
When getting close to hemp in vehicle the collect message still show up
When getting close to hemp in vehicle the collect message still show up
Leg4nd114
Leg4nd114 Scam Artist Level 28 04/05/2024 03:10 PM
Andy4124
Andy4124 Bully Level 50 06/05/2024 02:42 AM
Some jobs are bugged like Drug courier, pizza and taxi.
Some jobs are bugged like Drug courier, pizza and taxi.
Billy299
Billy299 Helper Gambler Level 51 06/05/2024 01:53 PM
The Stirling GT is shown as Feltzer Classic in the mechanic menu.
The Stirling GT is shown as Feltzer Classic in the mechanic menu.

1... 71 72 73 74 75