Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

UnbanUnban

7odaz
7odaz Level 29 16/04/2024 10:14 PM
Name: 7odaz Server: WTLS 3 5 mins ago i got banned by Smex for the usage of cheats. could you please provide me the timestamps and ill try to check on my clips. Plus i didnt use any kind of cheats. and when i get banned ill be 100% honest with admins with such case , but on this case i didnt use any type of cheats. And you can check my forum posts where i reported cheaters as many as i can. so how could someone reported cheaters got the same fate to be banned and he didnt use any type of cheats. thank you in advance
Name: 7odaz
Server: WTLS 3
5 mins ago i got banned by Smex for the usage of cheats. could you please provide me the timestamps and ill try to check on my clips. Plus i didnt use any kind of cheats. and when i get banned ill be 100% honest with admins with such case , but on this case i didnt use any type of cheats. And you can check my forum posts where i reported cheaters as many as i can. so how could someone reported cheaters got the same fate to be banned and he didnt use any type of cheats. thank you in advance
Nermo
Nermo Administrator Scalawag Level 157 16/04/2024 10:18 PM
Hello, Could you provide us with the following timestamps? 20:29:00------>20:32:00 ( Server time )
Hello,

Could you provide us with the following timestamps?
20:29:00------>20:32:00 ( Server time )

This text is displayed only for administrators
7odaz
7odaz Level 29 16/04/2024 10:23 PM
Hey sadly i dont have timestamps of that time. but it was a normal death match i was practising at what the problem there? plus i got clips from 20:45 to 21:00 is it enough to prove my inocence? it was a normal deathmatch too as the following timestamp you have provided me.
Hey sadly i dont have timestamps of that time. but it was a normal death match i was practising at what the problem there? plus i got clips from 20:45 to 21:00 is it enough to prove my inocence? it was a normal deathmatch too as the following timestamp you have provided me.
7odaz
7odaz Level 29 16/04/2024 10:25 PM
i started recording after some mins . its not possible to someone to record even his game launching? i was warming up that time are you serious tho?
i started recording after some mins . its not possible to someone to record even his game launching? i was warming up that time are you serious tho?
xARC
xARC Administrator Commentator Level 113 17/04/2024 04:01 AM
Hello, Since you are unable to provide the required timestamps therefore this thread is now closed and I'm rejecting your unban request as well. Unban Request Rejected.
Hello,

Since you are unable to provide the required timestamps therefore this thread is now closed and I'm rejecting your unban request as well.

Unban Request Rejected.
This thread has been locked.