Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Bug reportsBug reports on FiveM

1... 3 4 5 6 7... 75
aleksawurwumia
aleksawurwumia Level 15 19/08/2022 02:25 PM
name: wurwuma server:fivem hello im asking for refund, i bought yesterday apartament 94 for 5 day, 3-4 days ago garage, after daily update it bugged and it dissapheard so, help me and give me back my apartament and garage
name: wurwuma
server:fivem
hello im asking for refund, i bought yesterday apartament 94 for 5 day, 3-4 days ago garage, after daily update it bugged and it dissapheard so, help me and give me back my apartament and garage
Bloberino
Bloberino Hustler Level 56 19/08/2022 02:40 PM
left my warehouse, seemed to glitch through the floor and got teleported to my house. unsure if an intentional feature or bug. Also sometimes the NPC's don't appear on pizzaboy job but the job still works.
left my warehouse, seemed to glitch through the floor and got teleported to my house.

unsure if an intentional feature or bug.

Also sometimes the NPC's don't appear on pizzaboy job but the job still works.
- The Blobster
Polygon
Polygon Photographer Level 54 19/08/2022 04:22 PM
When you start a warehouse mission vehicle sometimes is locked, it's common if someone is doing that mission and 2 trucks are spawned next to each other one of them will be locked for both players and you can no longer buy/sell goods + there is no /quitmission or something so only way to fix this issue is to relog (small suggestion add option in /menu to leave jobs/missons like it is in gang)
When you start a warehouse mission vehicle sometimes is locked, it's common if someone is doing that mission and 2 trucks are spawned next to each other one of them will be locked for both players and you can no longer buy/sell goods + there is no /quitmission or something so only way to fix this issue is to relog (small suggestion add option in /menu to leave jobs/missons like it is in gang)
MrGray
MrGray Advanced player Level 27 19/08/2022 06:40 PM
- when doing police job, when ever player criminals close to each other, I only receive 1 player reward. happened twice now, not a single double pay
- when doing police job, when ever player criminals close to each other, I only receive 1 player reward. happened twice now, not a single double pay
Polygon
Polygon Photographer Level 54 19/08/2022 08:45 PM
Fix Rc vehicles they are immortal they don't explode when damaged + deal no damage to play only explode cars and while the player is near while exploding player just does a death animation while still alive
Fix Rc vehicles they are immortal they don't explode when damaged + deal no damage to play only explode cars and while the player is near while exploding player just does a death animation while still alive
Rinsa
Rinsa Vandal Level 67 20/08/2022 08:51 AM
Cars in the car showroom are destructible
Cars in the car showroom are destructible
omgitsme
omgitsme Level 13 20/08/2022 09:59 AM
https://usaupload.com/6HAb/Untitled.png this bug occurs when i located stockade to start security guard but in the end i didn't find it and its blip is still there
https://usaupload.com/6HAb/Untitled.png
this bug occurs when i located stockade to start security guard but in the end i didn't find it and its blip is still there
Polygon
Polygon Photographer Level 54 20/08/2022 11:59 AM
Sometimes you don't get XP for upgrading gang hoods
Sometimes you don't get XP for upgrading gang hoods
Polygon
Polygon Photographer Level 54 20/08/2022 12:05 PM
Gang NPC doesn't work properly many times they run from hoods while attacking + sometimes they even spawn without weapons or in some gang hoods inside walls, also when you kill them sometimes they still appear as alive on minimap and gangwar fails because the server thinks that NPC is still alive while they aren't.
Gang NPC doesn't work properly many times they run from hoods while attacking + sometimes they even spawn without weapons or in some gang hoods inside walls, also when you kill them sometimes they still appear as alive on minimap and gangwar fails because the server thinks that NPC is still alive while they aren't.
Polygon
Polygon Photographer Level 54 20/08/2022 01:34 PM
Not only Gang NPCs are bugged Here pimp job NPC is dead but it still shows as alive and therefore job fails not a big deal but still a bug
Not only Gang NPCs are bugged
Here pimp job NPC is dead but it still shows as alive and therefore job fails
not a big deal but still a bug
1... 3 4 5 6 7... 75