Register
Login

IssueWrong Game Server Link & Donation

zapperrr
zapperrr Level 2 22/04/2024 04:12 AM
This text is displayed only for administrators
xARC
xARC Administrator Commentator Level 114 22/04/2024 06:27 AM
Hello, You can unlink your account from your profile and about your refund message me once you link your account for WTLS 2 , I'll send you required amount.
Hello,

You can unlink your account from your profile and about your refund message me once you link your account for WTLS 2 , I'll send you required amount.
zapperrr zapperrr 22/04/2024 06:14 PM
Thanks for the reply. This sounds good. I went to unlink my account and it says I have to wait: Error: Sorry! You can unlink this game account on 27/04/2024. Do I have to wait this one out?
Thanks for the reply. This sounds good.

I went to unlink my account and it says I have to wait:

Error:
Sorry!
You can unlink this game account on 27/04/2024.

Do I have to wait this one out?
xARC xARC Administrator 22/04/2024 06:21 PM
Hello, Can you try linking your account to WTLS 2? , I can transfer your purchased asset there then.
Hello,

Can you try linking your account to WTLS 2? , I can transfer your purchased asset there then.
zapperrr zapperrr 23/04/2024 01:00 AM
Gave it another try and it says: This game account is already linked to another user I'm not entirely sure which user as this is my account I currently use.
Gave it another try and it says:

This game account is already linked to another user

I'm not entirely sure which user as this is my account I currently use.
zapperrr zapperrr 28/04/2024 02:15 AM
I unlinked my account, and tried linking it to WTLS 2 and I get this error: This game account is already linked to another user
I unlinked my account, and tried linking it to WTLS 2 and I get this error:

This game account is already linked to another user
xARC xARC Administrator 28/04/2024 06:49 AM
Hello, Please try to create a new account and link it there, I'll transfer your purchased assets to your new account.
Hello,

Please try to create a new account and link it there, I'll transfer your purchased assets to your new account.
zapperrr zapperrr 01/05/2024 04:31 AM
Hey, I've tried this and it still says my account is linked
Hey, I've tried this and it still says my account is linked :(
xARC
xARC Administrator Commentator Level 114 01/05/2024 05:28 AM
Hello, I just checked your profile and all your accounts are unlinked therefore you must be able to link the new account by now, try to create a new account and link it now. You have purchased the cash of $3.5M in game shop so once you have created a new account please post the name here I'll transfer the amount to your new account you can link it later.
Hello,

I just checked your profile and all your accounts are unlinked therefore you must be able to link the new account by now, try to create a new account and link it now.

You have purchased the cash of $3.5M in game shop so once you have created a new account please post the name here I'll transfer the amount to your new account you can link it later.