Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

QuestionMining Rates

Cr34tive
Cr34tive Right-Hand Man Level 79 24/04/2024 07:22 PM
Yesterday around 16:00-17:00 (server time), I purchased all 4 datacenters in Server 3. I have set all of them to mine equilibrium. Today I have noticed a change in it despite having all of them purchased in the same hour. About server breakdowns, about 1-3 servers have broke down in the last 24 hours. But still this is a huge difference. I have captured this data at 18:45-19:15 server time: LV Datacenter - 3.086 Equ SF Datacenter - 2.241 Equ Blueberry Datacenter - 4.407 Equ LS Datacenter - 4.063 Equ I have kind of a question here that do all these datacenters mine crypto at the same place or does it follow any other sequence? Also I want to know if this is a bug or not.
Yesterday around 16:00-17:00 (server time), I purchased all 4 datacenters in Server 3. I have set all of them to mine equilibrium. Today I have noticed a change in it despite having all of them purchased in the same hour. About server breakdowns, about 1-3 servers have broke down in the last 24 hours. But still this is a huge difference. I have captured this data at 18:45-19:15 server time:
LV Datacenter - 3.086 Equ
SF Datacenter - 2.241 Equ
Blueberry Datacenter - 4.407 Equ
LS Datacenter - 4.063 Equ
I have kind of a question here that do all these datacenters mine crypto at the same place or does it follow any other sequence? Also I want to know if this is a bug or not.

Made by McMillan
Ne2kas Ne2kas 24/04/2024 08:27 PM
the figures give an average, some days may do very well and some days may be dire, as is with real life, it is unguaranteed when you will unpack crypto, but to maximise your chances for better mining just fix your servers
the figures give an average, some days may do very well and some days may be dire, as is with real life, it is unguaranteed when you will unpack crypto, but to maximise your chances for better mining just fix your servers
Cr34tive Cr34tive 25/04/2024 04:55 AM
These figures are taken 26 hours after purchase and they're not the same. Even if the server breakdowns can cause a difference, it cannot be this much. It's pace not place, sorry.
These figures are taken 26 hours after purchase and they're not the same. Even if the server breakdowns can cause a difference, it cannot be this much.

do all these datacenters mine crypto at the same place
It's pace not place, sorry.
Ne2kas
Ne2kas n00b Level 68 25/04/2024 07:59 AM
they mine at same pace at the same time but the outcomes are varied, they never did when i mined. Try collecting them daily because some datacenters will have like 2Eq for the day and some may have like 0.5
they mine at same pace at the same time but the outcomes are varied, they never did when i mined. Try collecting them daily because some datacenters will have like 2Eq for the day and some may have like 0.5
Ne2kas Ne2kas 25/04/2024 08:00 AM
then a different day different datacenters will perform differently, it is also a possibility that within a day a datacenter can give you nothing at all
then a different day different datacenters will perform differently, it is also a possibility that within a day a datacenter can give you nothing at all
Cr34tive Cr34tive 25/04/2024 02:03 PM
I see. Thanks for the information and thread can be locked.
I see. Thanks for the information and thread can be locked.