Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

EventWarzone Tournament on S3

1 2 3 4 5
Edwards
Edwards Administrator Film maker Level 83 10/05/2024 08:24 PM
Hello everyone again, Since none of the captains from Squad G and H mutually discussed the time we have decided that they'll be fighting on 20:00 server time tomorrow. 1. If both the teams appear on the given time, they'll have their match and the winner of that match will face the winner of Team E vs Team F on Semi final. 2. If only one team appears on the given time and the other one doesn't, the present team will directly move to the semi finals and will face the winner of Team E vs Team F. 3. If none of the team appears on the given time, the winner of Team E vs Team F will directly move to the finals. So as of now, we've got the timings set: Saturday 1. Squad A (Apsar) vs Squad B (SmAxx) --> 18:15 server time 2. Squad C (Furyy69) vs Squad D (Cr34tive) --> 18:30 server time 3. Squad E (PaP1) vs Squad F (parisukatnaugat) --> 19:00 server time 4. Squad G (LionNkkz vs Squad H (Parker) --> 20:00 server time. I'll post some additional information soon...
Hello everyone again,
Since none of the captains from Squad G and H mutually discussed the time we have decided that they'll be fighting on 20:00 server time tomorrow.

1. If both the teams appear on the given time, they'll have their match and the winner of that match will face the winner of Team E vs Team F on Semi final.

2. If only one team appears on the given time and the other one doesn't, the present team will directly move to the semi finals and will face the winner of Team E vs Team F.

3. If none of the team appears on the given time, the winner of Team E vs Team F will directly move to the finals.

So as of now, we've got the timings set:

Saturday

1. Squad A (Apsar) vs Squad B (SmAxx) --> 18:15 server time

2. Squad C (Furyy69) vs Squad D (Cr34tive) --> 18:30 server time

3. Squad E (PaP1) vs Squad F (parisukatnaugat) --> 19:00 server time

4. Squad G (LionNkkz vs Squad H (Parker) --> 20:00 server time.

I'll post some additional information soon...
Edwards
Edwards Administrator Film maker Level 83 10/05/2024 08:38 PM
Additional Information: Pickups Info: There are total 12 types of pickup available on the map which includes weapons, throwables and health and armor pickups Available weapons: 1. Desert Eagle 2. Tec-9 3. Micro SMG 4. SMG 5. Combat Shotgun 6. AK-47 7. M4 8. Sniper Rifle Available throwables: 1. Grenade 2. Molotov Health and Armor: There are only 2 armor pickups and 2 health pickups available in the whole map that too in the middle. Vehicle Info: Cars and bikes both will be available in the map. Spectate Info: Non participant players can also view the matches from the spectating place we've made that covers the whole map. Players will be able to use the /tp command when the event starts to teleport themselves to the spectate zone. We wish the players all the best for the tournament.
Additional Information:

Pickups Info:

There are total 12 types of pickup available on the map which includes weapons, throwables and health and armor pickups

Available weapons:
1. Desert Eagle
2. Tec-9
3. Micro SMG
4. SMG
5. Combat Shotgun
6. AK-47
7. M4
8. Sniper Rifle

Available throwables:
1. Grenade
2. Molotov

Health and Armor:

There are only 2 armor pickups and 2 health pickups available in the whole map that too in the middle.

Vehicle Info:
Cars and bikes both will be available in the map.

Spectate Info:

Non participant players can also view the matches from the spectating place we've made that covers the whole map. Players will be able to use the /tp command when the event starts to teleport themselves to the spectate zone.

We wish the players all the best for the tournament.
Med
Med Legendary player Level 61 10/05/2024 11:50 PM
looking for squad
looking for squad
xArasH
xArasH King of GTA Level 86 11/05/2024 10:14 AM
Good luck. U'll
Good luck. U'll
Cobe376
Cobe376 Rich Man Level 17 11/05/2024 06:28 PM
Ezzz win for Team A LOL
Ezzz win for Team A LOL
I'll always choose you in the end >3
Tansy36
Tansy36 Administrator Level 90 11/05/2024 08:39 PM
1st Round results: Semi Final: 1. Squad A (Apsar) vs Squad D (Cr34tive) 2. Squad F (parisukatnaugat) vs Squad H (Parker)
1st Round results:

Semi Final:
1. Squad A (Apsar) vs Squad D (Cr34tive)
2. Squad F (parisukatnaugat) vs Squad H (Parker)
parisukatnaugat parisukatnaugat 11/05/2024 08:50 PM
do i have to discuss time with parker too ?
do i have to discuss time with parker too ?
Shankss Shankss 11/05/2024 08:54 PM
yeah for the time to play at
yeah for the time to play at
Edwards Edwards Administrator 11/05/2024 08:55 PM
I'll add the new info in few mins.
Keep in mind that the mutual time discussion is only for Round 1
I'll add the new info in few mins.
Shankss Shankss 11/05/2024 08:58 PM
ahhhhh mb mb
Keep in mind that the mutual time discussion is only for Round 1
ahhhhh mb mb
Edwards
Edwards Administrator Film maker Level 83 11/05/2024 09:15 PM
Hello everyone, we have successfully finished the round 1 of the tournament so thank you to the participants who joined and the players who were there to spectate the match. Now after first round 4 out 8 squads have qualified which are Squad A, Squad D, Squad F and Squad H. There were few changes in the teams before the first round so the new teams are.. Team A: Apsar : Apsar [C] TakuyaYagami : Guts RICCH22 : RODDY Cobe376 : Cobe_Bryant Team D: Cr34tive : Cr34tive [C] JoniAmedjar : Joni. Raiden69 : Extorxionz ASD199 : _ASD_ Team F: parisukatnaugat : biffy [C] Raphtalia : Raphtalia Shankss : Shankss KaiSa : KaiSa Team H: Parker : Parker [C] sMeX : sMeX R3dfield : R3dfield klaus26 : KLAUS Semi finals and Finals will occur tomorrow and the decided timings are. Slot 1: 18:00 - 18:30 (server time) Semi final 1: Squad A vs Squad D Slot 2: 18:30 - 19:00 (server time) Semi final 2: Squad F vs Squad H The final will occur soon after the semi finals end, hope to be before 20:00 Q. How do the timings work? A. The players from both squad must join the server within 18:10(server time) for 1st match. We'll start the event around that time and let the players from each team join one by one. As soon as the players are ready we'll start the event and players will have 10 minutes to finish the event. Same goes for 2nd match, the timing for them will be 18:40. Stats: Here we have the list of player kills: 1. R3dfield - 2 kills 1. KaiSa - 2 kills 1. Extorxionz - 2 kills 2. sMeX - 1 kill 2. Parker - 1 kill 2. Joni. - 1 kill 2. _ASD_ - 1 kill 2. KiNGVoiD - 1 kill (eliminated)
Hello everyone, we have successfully finished the round 1 of the tournament so thank you to the participants who joined and the players who were there to spectate the match.

Now after first round 4 out 8 squads have qualified which are Squad A, Squad D, Squad F and Squad H.

There were few changes in the teams before the first round so the new teams are..

Team A:
Apsar : Apsar [C]
TakuyaYagami : Guts
RICCH22 : RODDY
Cobe376 : Cobe_Bryant

Team D:
Cr34tive : Cr34tive [C]
JoniAmedjar : Joni.
Raiden69 : Extorxionz
ASD199 : _ASD_

Team F:
parisukatnaugat : biffy [C]
Raphtalia : Raphtalia
Shankss : Shankss
KaiSa : KaiSa

Team H:
Parker : Parker [C]
sMeX : sMeX
R3dfield : R3dfield
klaus26 : KLAUS

Semi finals and Finals will occur tomorrow and the decided timings are.

Slot 1: 18:00 - 18:30 (server time)
Semi final 1: Squad A vs Squad D

Slot 2: 18:30 - 19:00 (server time)
Semi final 2: Squad F vs Squad H

The final will occur soon after the semi finals end, hope to be before 20:00

Q. How do the timings work?
A. The players from both squad must join the server within 18:10(server time) for 1st match. We'll start the event around that time and let the players from each team join one by one. As soon as the players are ready we'll start the event and players will have 10 minutes to finish the event.
Same goes for 2nd match, the timing for them will be 18:40.

Stats:
Here we have the list of player kills:

1. R3dfield - 2 kills
1. KaiSa - 2 kills
1. Extorxionz - 2 kills

2. sMeX - 1 kill
2. Parker - 1 kill
2. Joni. - 1 kill
2. _ASD_ - 1 kill
2. KiNGVoiD - 1 kill (eliminated)
Shankss Shankss 11/05/2024 09:19 PM
final tmrw too? wew i expected it to be the other day.
final tmrw too? wew i expected it to be the other day.
Edwards Edwards Administrator 11/05/2024 09:25 PM
why wasting 1 extra day for just 1 match.
why wasting 1 extra day for just 1 match.
Shankss Shankss 11/05/2024 09:35 PM
right
right
parisukatnaugat parisukatnaugat 11/05/2024 10:44 PM
kkkkk ty
kkkkk ty
JoniAmedjar JoniAmedjar 12/05/2024 01:52 AM
i'd recorded that 1 kill
i'd recorded that 1 kill scream6
Cr34tive Cr34tive 12/05/2024 06:46 AM
Guess I'm fine editing the tournament clips. See you at the tournament.
Guess I'm fine editing the tournament clips. pulp-fiction2
See you at the tournament.
xArasH
xArasH King of GTA Level 86 12/05/2024 12:01 PM
I have record to prove my talk atleast fix molotove dmg while someone throwing for next match lol
I have record to prove my talk atleast fix molotove dmg while someone throwing for next match lol
xArasH
xArasH King of GTA Level 86 12/05/2024 07:28 PM
Congrat to group H
Congrat to group H
Tansy36
Tansy36 Administrator Level 90 12/05/2024 07:37 PM
Congratulations to Team "H" !! stats will be posted soon.
Congratulations to Team "H" !!

stats will be posted soon.
GetLaw GetLaw Helper 12/05/2024 08:00 PM
It is unexpected!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
It is unexpected!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!shakespeare22
HanK88 HanK88 12/05/2024 08:15 PM
special thanks to team "H" for inviting me to their team . and thanks to tansy and _Edward for hosting this amazing tournament !
special thanks to team "H" for inviting me to their team . and thanks to tansy and _Edward for hosting this amazing tournament !
1 2 3 4 5
This thread has been locked.