Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

QuestionTeamspeak

DEADLY1970
DEADLY1970 Experienced player Level 50 11/05/2024 06:23 AM
Can someone provide me a tutorial how to use/start teamspeak?
Can someone provide me a tutorial how to use/start teamspeak?
Gambler...
xARC
xARC Administrator Commentator Level 114 11/05/2024 06:26 AM
Hello, I would recommend Discord instead it is more convenient and simple and there are not many players out there on the Team Speak server.
Hello,

I would recommend Discord instead it is more convenient and simple and there are not many players out there on the Team Speak server.
OfficerHOOMAN
OfficerHOOMAN Level 34 11/05/2024 01:02 PM
Hello.I will add the explanation how to use our team speak server (with the full of respect to the Administrator XARC ).First of all you have to download the lastest version of team speak application, then you can join our server by clicking the team speak icon down below (You have to use your in-game username or your /web username), or You have to open teem speak application then click on the connection on the top bar > connect > paste in the field realeted to Server Nickname or Address and then put your in-game or web user name in the Nickname field then click connect ( You don't need to insernt password).(As XARC told you ) but you can join with your friend(s) and enjoy our team speak server and communicate with you friend(s) easily.
Hello.I will add the explanation how to use our team speak server (with the full of respect to the Administrator XARC ).First of all you have to download the lastest version of team speak application, then you can join our server by clicking the team speak icon down below (You have to use your in-game username or your /web username), or You have to open teem speak application then click on the connection on the top bar > connect > paste
ts.gta-mp.cz
in the field realeted to Server Nickname or Address and then put your in-game or web user name in the Nickname field then click connect ( You don't need to insernt password).(As XARC told you
there are not many players out there on the Team Speak server.
) but you can join with your friend(s) and enjoy our team speak server and communicate with you friend(s) easily.
DEADLY1970
DEADLY1970 Experienced player Level 50 11/05/2024 03:48 PM
Thanks for the help thread can ve locked
Thanks for the help thread can ve locked
Gambler...
This thread has been locked.