Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

UnbanRimaqua

RimAqua
RimAqua Level 16 11/05/2024 04:14 PM
Hellooo rimaqua here, I have left the game for some while and I have returned recently with a ban I would like to know why I was banned I barely play or fight all I do is do jobs which is mostly cops
Hellooo rimaqua here, I have left the game for some while and I have returned recently with a ban I would like to know why I was banned I barely play or fight all I do is do jobs which is mostly cops
99.9 OF GAMBLERS QUIT BEFORE THEIR BIG WIN
R3dfield
R3dfield Lead Administrator King of GTA Level 188 11/05/2024 04:43 PM
Hi RimAqua, or is it Chuchington (Mr.Breast)? You were recently banned on 15.4.2024 for 90 days on account Mr.Breast, so you are allowed to join the servers again after 90 days (three months). Should you ban evade during this time again or create another account, we will permanently ban you on all your accounts. You are allowed to join again on July 14th.
Hi RimAqua, or is it Chuchington (Mr.Breast)?

You were recently banned on 15.4.2024 for 90 days on account Mr.Breast, so you are allowed to join the servers again after 90 days (three months). Should you ban evade during this time again or create another account, we will permanently ban you on all your accounts.

You are allowed to join again on July 14th.

This text is displayed only for administrators
RimAqua
RimAqua Level 16 11/05/2024 05:12 PM
Hello I'm unfamiliar with that other name, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other proofs to identify that we are both not the same, I only played with brax, I'm also pretty sure the chat logs will definitely differentiate between both of us, would you mind checking?
Hello I'm unfamiliar with that other name, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other proofs to identify that we are both not the same, I only played with brax, I'm also pretty sure the chat logs will definitely differentiate between both of us, would you mind checking?
R3dfield R3dfield Lead Administrator 11/05/2024 06:07 PM
Are you sure that you have no idea who that is? Both of you log in both on web and in-game with the same IP address. Do you play from an internet cafe?
Are you sure that you have no idea who that is? Both of you log in both on web and in-game with the same IP address. Do you play from an internet cafe?

This text is displayed only for administrators
RimAqua
RimAqua Level 16 11/05/2024 06:19 PM
I rarely play at net cafes I did go in the past 6 months tho with a few friends although I don't remember what we did exactly, but I do use public WiFi pretty much like 60% of the time? Are me and that guy sharing the same IP right now as we speak?
I rarely play at net cafes I did go in the past 6 months tho with a few friends although I don't remember what we did exactly, but I do use public WiFi pretty much like 60% of the time? Are me and that guy sharing the same IP right now as we speak?
R3dfield R3dfield Lead Administrator 11/05/2024 06:34 PM
No, because obviously both of you are banned and used the same IP not even a month ago. Either way, we cannot unban the IP, even if you might be somebody else. We never unban IP's.
Are me and that guy sharing the same IP right now as we speak?
No, because obviously both of you are banned and used the same IP not even a month ago. Either way, we cannot unban the IP, even if you might be somebody else. We never unban IP's.
RimAqua
RimAqua Level 16 11/05/2024 06:39 PM
So what happens now, is my account getting unbanned? Or do i have to wait the 3months even tho I shouldn't be banned?
So what happens now, is my account getting unbanned? Or do i have to wait the 3months even tho I shouldn't be banned?
Nermo
Nermo Administrator Scalawag Level 158 11/05/2024 06:49 PM
Yes, you will stay banned for 3 months, because we won't take the risk and unban the IP. If you have somehting else post it here, otherwise, I will lock the thread.
Yes, you will stay banned for 3 months, because we won't take the risk and unban the IP. If you have somehting else post it here, otherwise, I will lock the thread.
RimAqua
RimAqua Level 16 11/05/2024 07:55 PM
Hello again, it seems really unfair to me that i have to wait 3 months for someone's else mistake, im not sure how can i help prove my innocence but is there anything i can do to try and help me here?
Hello again, it seems really unfair to me that i have to wait 3 months for someone's else mistake, im not sure how can i help prove my innocence but is there anything i can do to try and help me here?
Nermo
Nermo Administrator Scalawag Level 158 11/05/2024 10:10 PM
No, there is nothing. Do not log in and wait for 3 months. If you do, you will be banned permanently.
No, there is nothing. Do not log in and wait for 3 months. If you do, you will be banned permanently.
This thread has been locked.