Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Issueproblem

TSNMAS
TSNMAS Nobody Special Level 23 16/05/2024 12:12 AM
TSNMAS TSNMAS 16/05/2024 12:14 AM
i haven't played the game in like a month but when i came back i had problems like slow loading and game lags like in those 2 vids also i have 10 gb free in both the ssd that has the windows on it and the hdd that has the game on it and i don't use use any mods except for sensfix
i haven't played the game in like a month but when i came back i had problems like slow loading and game lags like in those 2 vids

also i have 10 gb free in both the ssd that has the windows on it and the hdd that has the game on it and i don't use use any mods except for sensfix
Nichellex Nichellex Moderator 16/05/2024 12:50 AM
Hi, TSNMAS Try deleting the game completely, your GTA San Andreas and SA-MP client and remove it from your PC completely, then after doing so, clean your PC from junk files to make sure everything is deleted, these stutterings usually happen when there are corrupted files in your game folder or any mods. Reinstall the game completely and make sure that you set it's location / direction to Local Disc: C since local disc C is SSD and is a lot faster in loading files than Local Disc D. After reinstalling the game completely make sure to reboot your PC. Also, make sure that your Windows is up to date because these stutterings might happen from that too.
Hi, TSNMAS

Try deleting the game completely, your GTA San Andreas and SA-MP client and remove it from your PC completely, then after doing so, clean your PC from junk files to make sure everything is deleted, these stutterings usually happen when there are corrupted files in your game folder or any mods. Reinstall the game completely and make sure that you set it's location / direction to Local Disc: C since local disc C is SSD and is a lot faster in loading files than Local Disc D. After reinstalling the game completely make sure to reboot your PC. Also, make sure that your Windows is up to date because these stutterings might happen from that too.
TSNMAS
TSNMAS Nobody Special Level 23 16/05/2024 12:13 AM
RIZW4N
RIZW4N Nobody Special Level 28 16/05/2024 02:37 AM
To solve your first problem, simply enable the FPS limiter and set the FPS limit to 90. For the second issue, reinstall GTA and refrain from using any mods.
To solve your first problem, simply enable the FPS limiter and set the FPS limit to 90. For the second issue, reinstall GTA and refrain from using any mods.
RIZW4N

All people are nothing but tools.
Apsar
Apsar Gamer Level 9 16/05/2024 02:48 AM
clean ur pc disks and junk files its satisfying+removes lag
clean ur pc disks and junk files its satisfying+removes lag
Serly
Serly Level 10 16/05/2024 07:41 AM
hello make sure the install to malwarebytes from link there : https://www.malwarebytes.com if get to download then you can do cilck the "scan" for scan threat checking your files system detecting if will done scan result then try cilck the "quarantime" for remove your files systems detection if done. good day
hello make sure the install to malwarebytes from link there :
www.malwarebytes.com if get to download

then you can do cilck the "scan" for scan threat checking your files system detecting if will done scan result then try cilck the "quarantime" for remove your files systems detection if done.

good day
MicMalone
MicMalone Level 1 16/05/2024 09:41 AM
Here's some options: 1) type /fpslimit 90 in game and make sure settings --> display options --> frame limiter is turned on 2) you can look for mods that improve performance, and you'll need: asi loader, Limit adjuster, improved streaming and largeaddress. Ask on modding forums, they can help you. 3) get a new gta san andreas folder.
Here's some options:

1) type /fpslimit 90 in game and make sure settings --> display options --> frame limiter is turned on

2) you can look for mods that improve performance, and you'll need: asi loader, Limit adjuster, improved streaming and largeaddress. Ask on modding forums, they can help you.

3) get a new gta san andreas folder.
TSNMAS
TSNMAS Nobody Special Level 23 16/05/2024 03:11 PM
alright thank you guys, problem solved. thread can be locked.
alright thank you guys, problem solved. thread can be locked.
This thread has been locked.