Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

IssueI can't join your server

UNES
UNES Player Level 57 17/05/2024 12:57 AM
Hello, i decided to join to the server again because i had exams this week. but i can't join
Hello, i decided to join to the server again because i had exams this week. but i can't join
R3dfield
R3dfield Lead Administrator King of GTA Level 188 17/05/2024 01:02 AM
Hello Are you connecting with the OpenMP launcher? If so, use the normal samp.exe for now. It is some bug related to Open.mp and is pretty known by now since a few players are encountering this issue.
Hello

Are you connecting with the OpenMP launcher? If so, use the normal samp.exe for now. It is some bug related to Open.mp and is pretty known by now since a few players are encountering this issue.
UNES UNES 17/05/2024 01:03 AM
Indeed, i will try. keep this thread unlocked until i inform you. //Edit: I joined without any issues. by any chance, will the client be up and running soon?
Indeed, i will try. keep this thread unlocked until i inform you.
//Edit: I joined without any issues. by any chance, will the client be up and running soon?
R3dfield R3dfield Lead Administrator 17/05/2024 01:26 AM
To be honest I have no idea what's causing it. If you want you can ask for support in their Discord server. I just know that this is some known issue that players are facing and running the game through samp.exe fixes it for now.
To be honest I have no idea what's causing it. If you want you can ask for support in their Discord server. I just know that this is some known issue that players are facing and running the game through samp.exe fixes it for now.
This thread has been locked.