Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Unban appeal

1 2
xSilentlovesdick
xSilentlovesdick Thug Level 44 09/02/2017 09:59 PM
Hello. Today, Theseus banned me on all 3 servers. Reason is ban evading. Well I don't think that players remember me, as I got banned in 2013. so. It was not secret that was me, I do not know why I made new web account, but when I made it I linked my new account on that profile, and after some time donated first time. After that donation I linked my account to this profile, but when It was time for another donation I unlinked my account from this profile and linked it again on that another one. Yesterday I seen him on server, and I must say that I did not wanted to tell him who I am, I was a little bit scared because he could ban me again. I knifed him accidently while he was helping me with my rhino that got destroyed by server bug, yeah that was stupid from my side. That probably made him to take a look and see who is that player. Today he asked me in main chat, hey paradox, who allowed you to play? Then he said It's you Paradox, right? I told him in pm that its true. I asked him in PM like a year ago or even more for unban and he told me that he gonna see with admins who were involved in my ban, but they all were demoted, so he probably forgot to answer me or had some more important things to do. Well I'm asking for unban because I made like 620 hours gaming time on this account, also it's 4 years since I was banned. And I recently donated just to buy unban, because I was banned unrightfully for godmode by MrSmity, but it was my fault due to connection problems, thats just one more proof how much I love this server. I want only admins to reply on this post, because I know how the things works there and I don't need any explanation from other players. I have some great memories on this server and this server made my growing up better, also the players that played there. I'm also ready to pay for unban if it's possible. Just to remind, reason for my ban was disrespecting and insulting, but I was 13 years old, what can you expect from an angry kid? Reason to extand that ban was ban evading. Regards, Paradox.
Hello.
Today, Theseus banned me on all 3 servers. Reason is ban evading. Well I don't think that players remember me, as I got banned in 2013. so. It was not secret that was me, I do not know why I made new web account, but when I made it I linked my new account on that profile, and after some time donated first time. After that donation I linked my account to this profile, but when It was time for another donation I unlinked my account from this profile and linked it again on that another one. Yesterday I seen him on server, and I must say that I did not wanted to tell him who I am, I was a little bit scared because he could ban me again. I knifed him accidently while he was helping me with my rhino that got destroyed by server bug, yeah that was stupid from my side. That probably made him to take a look and see who is that player. Today he asked me in main chat, hey paradox, who allowed you to play? Then he said It's you Paradox, right? I told him in pm that its true. I asked him in PM like a year ago or even more for unban and he told me that he gonna see with admins who were involved in my ban, but they all were demoted, so he probably forgot to answer me or had some more important things to do.
Well I'm asking for unban because I made like 620 hours gaming time on this account, also it's 4 years since I was banned.
And I recently donated just to buy unban, because I was banned unrightfully for godmode by MrSmity, but it was my fault due to connection problems, thats just one more proof how much I love this server.
I want only admins to reply on this post, because I know how the things works there and I don't need any explanation from other players.
I have some great memories on this server and this server made my growing up better, also the players that played there.
I'm also ready to pay for unban if it's possible.
Just to remind, reason for my ban was disrespecting and insulting, but I was 13 years old, what can you expect from an angry kid? Reason to extand that ban was ban evading.
Regards, Paradox.
sHady52nd
sHady52nd Level 148 09/02/2017 10:17 PM
Well, I think the unban request from your side should have been posted before playing on the server without permissions. I still can't figgure out how do you knife somebody accidentally when he is actually HELPING you to get your stuff back.
Well, I think the unban request from your side should have been posted before playing on the server without permissions. I still can't figgure out how do you knife somebody accidentally when he is actually HELPING you to get your stuff back.
Theseus
Theseus Manager Don Level 139 09/02/2017 11:31 PM
The knifing really had nothing to with it. It was lame of you, yes. But it was another player who told me that you might be ban evading, since you posted in the "Show yourself off"thread, but you also posted last year from your other account. And a player figured that out and told me... Apart from that, you asked for unban on your 'main' account through forums, which got rejected. And yet you created a new account. I'll talk to some admins about your recent in-game behavior, and we'll see how it turns out. But the knife kill had nothing to do with it, although it was stupid as i was about to refund you.
The knifing really had nothing to with it. It was lame of you, yes. But it was another player who told me that you might be ban evading, since you posted in the "Show yourself off"thread, but you also posted last year from your other account.
And a player figured that out and told me...

Apart from that, you asked for unban on your 'main' account through forums, which got rejected. And yet you created a new account. I'll talk to some admins about your recent in-game behavior, and we'll see how it turns out.
But the knife kill had nothing to do with it, although it was stupid as i was about to refund you.
xSilentlovesdick
xSilentlovesdick Thug Level 44 10/02/2017 09:30 AM
Okay, thanks for everything. You can inform me about your decision there or thought pms :D
Okay, thanks for everything.
You can inform me about your decision there or thought pms :D
Angelo
Angelo Upstanding Citizen Level 172 10/02/2017 09:40 AM
Hello, When you came back you started making multiple accounts and using ip changers which is not allowed Can you explain to us why did you create the following accounts? You are also banned for using cheats
Hello,
When you came back you started making multiple accounts and using ip changers which is not allowed
Can you explain to us why did you create the following accounts?
PeDer_Samardzic
Merda_Chan
Browse
RefkolAhbabi
Yrik
Paparazo_SeLjacina

You are also banned for using cheats
9.2.2017 17:13:18 (ANTICHEAT) Aimbot: siLa16
9.2.2017 16:50:47 (ANTICHEAT) Aimbot: siLa16
8.2.2017 16:18:10 (ANTICHEAT) Aimbot: zycra_north
8.2.2017 15:18:08 (ANTICHEAT) Aimbot: zycra_north
8.2.2017 23:14:44 (ANTICHEAT) Aimbot: zycra_north
7.2.2017 21:16:23 (ANTICHEAT) Aimbot: zycra_north
7.2.2017 14:22:50 (ANTICHEAT) Aimbot: zycra_north
7.2.2017 13:54:12 (ANTICHEAT) Aimbot: zycra_north
7.2.2017 13:54:06 (ANTICHEAT) Aimbot: zycra_north
9.2.2017 15:05:26 (ANTICHEAT) Invulnerability: siLa16
9.2.2017 15:05:22 (ANTICHEAT) Invulnerability: siLa16
9.2.2017 14:57:01 (ANTICHEAT) Invulnerability: siLa16
9.2.2017 14:56:06 (ANTICHEAT) Invulnerability: siLa16
9.2.2017 11:42:05 (ANTICHEAT) Invulnerability: siLa16
8.2.2017 20:06:55 (ANTICHEAT) Invulnerability: zycra_north
8.2.2017 16:47:26 (ANTICHEAT) Invulnerability: zycra_north
8.2.2017 16:47:25 (ANTICHEAT) Invulnerability: zycra_north
7.2.2017 17:43:43 (ANTICHEAT) Invulnerability: zycra_north
7.2.2017 17:08:11 (ANTICHEAT) Invulnerability: zycra_north
7.2.2017 16:47:05 (ANTICHEAT) Invulnerability: zycra_north

This text is displayed only for administrators
xSilentlovesdick
xSilentlovesdick Thug Level 44 10/02/2017 10:03 AM
Why would I crate that accounts when I already have one? I can say only one thing about these accounts. I do not know from where any of them comes. Just know that Samardzic is a last name of some Serbian player, and Seljacina also, and also I would not use that stupid stupid names. About anticheat, I just don't know what to say, you can come teamviewer and check whole my computer, It also has that backup thing so you can see what I deleted and check everything in it. I do not have aimbot nor invulnerability. MrSmity banned me for godmode, and I bought unban, do you really think that im that stupid to ,,use cheats'' again? That means I would waste my money on unban for nothing. I Do not really know from where these logs come from, I even bought a much better net so I do not lag and cause anticheat reports. Also admins checked me many times in game for godmode, if they seen I use godmode they probably would ban me..
Why would I crate that accounts when I already have one?
I can say only one thing about these accounts. I do not know from where any of them comes.
Just know that Samardzic is a last name of some Serbian player, and Seljacina also, and also I would not use that stupid stupid names.
About anticheat, I just don't know what to say, you can come teamviewer and check whole my computer, It also has that backup thing so you can see what I deleted and check everything in it. I do not have aimbot nor invulnerability.
MrSmity banned me for godmode, and I bought unban, do you really think that im that stupid to ,,use cheats'' again?
That means I would waste my money on unban for nothing.
I Do not really know from where these logs come from, I even bought a much better net so I do not lag and cause anticheat reports.
Also admins checked me many times in game for godmode, if they seen I use godmode they probably would ban me..
g1razz
g1razz Epic player Level 130 10/02/2017 04:43 PM
Admins take a look at this message and translate it.

xSilentlovesdick
xSilentlovesdick Thug Level 44 10/02/2017 04:55 PM
Please don't spam there, I just quoted what you told me in-game.
Please don't spam there, I just quoted what you told me in-game.
Gunner
Gunner Film maker Level 124 10/02/2017 05:24 PM
Yeah, sure. Manager Theseus said that he will discuss it with Administrators and will give you a final reply. Until then, thread is locked.
Yeah, sure.
5.2.2017 20:42:01 (PM) girazz messaged zycra_north: jebem ti majku u picku smrdljivu
This text is displayed only for administrators

Manager Theseus said that he will discuss it with Administrators and will give you a final reply. Until then, thread is locked.
I'll talk to some admins about your recent in-game behavior, and we'll see how it turns out.
Theseus
Theseus Manager Don Level 139 11/02/2017 11:55 PM
There are multiple accounts created from your IP (recently) + you've also been banned while you were already evading your main ban... So i don't think you should play here. And other admins told me the same.
There are multiple accounts created from your IP (recently) + you've also been banned while you were already evading your main ban... So i don't think you should play here.
And other admins told me the same.
1 2
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.