How did you find this server

1 2 3 4 5 6
TuNi
TuNi Level 49 10/02/2017 01:00 PM
and what the most thing you liked about it
and what the most thing you liked about it
howdyinsane
howdyinsane Level 46 10/02/2017 01:08 PM
been playing mta at informatics class back in 2010 in elementary school with class buddies, liked it a lot so been searching at home later multiplayer version of san andreas and found samp, went listing down all the available servers and somehow came across server 1 where i joined, played and loved it all the way up as much as i could so ive been playing there since server 3 released and then moved there the best part i liked then were gangs and killing, nowadays, i dont like gangs that much because whenever i join server 3 and press tab, i see triple digits all down the list so i rather refuse to engage upon laggers and more than half people cheats which are so greatly detected by anticheat
been playing mta at informatics class back in 2010 in elementary school with class buddies, liked it a lot so been searching at home later multiplayer version of san andreas and found samp, went listing down all the available servers and somehow came across server 1 where i joined, played and loved it all the way up as much as i could so ive been playing there since server 3 released and then moved there

the best part i liked then were gangs and killing, nowadays, i dont like gangs that much because whenever i join server 3 and press tab, i see triple digits all down the list so i rather refuse to engage upon laggers and more than half people cheats which are so greatly detected by anticheat
BryanDelazzo
BryanDelazzo Advanced player Level 8 10/02/2017 01:50 PM
I found the server from the Client of GTA SA MP...I joined into Server 1 for first time.. After that i decide to choose the other 2 servers too... So i finally stayed on S3..
I found the server from the Client of GTA SA MP...I joined into Server 1 for first time.. After that i decide to choose the other 2 servers too... So i finally stayed on S3..
Vedran
Vedran Epic player Level 204 10/02/2017 02:09 PM
My school buddy told me about this server back in 2012 and since that I've been infected. The thing I liked the most was working as a cop. This was my newbie account > http://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/profile/vedran12/
My school buddy told me about this server back in 2012 and since that I've been infected. The thing I liked the most was working as a cop. This was my newbie account > http://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/profile/vedran12/
BryanDelazzo
BryanDelazzo Advanced player Level 8 10/02/2017 02:12 PM
Yeah, indeed.! I like that way too.. I allready reached 74+ skill points as Cop :P, There's nothing difficult at all..
My school buddy told me about this server back in 2012 and since that I've been infected. The thing I liked the most was working as a cop.

Yeah, indeed.! I like that way too.. I allready reached 74+ skill points as Cop :P, There's nothing difficult at all..
xSilentlovesdick
xSilentlovesdick Thug Level 44 10/02/2017 03:00 PM
Well, In 2012 i re-downloaded sa-mp, before that a year I was playing on random servers, because favourites list was bugged and in it were every hosted server so it was hard to find one and play always on it. When I re-downloaded sa-mp, same thing happened again, and I joined this server. I played for like a 2 months and made like a 300-400hours in-game time. Then I had network problems or I don't know what and I could not join server for a few months. I joined again in february 2013 when I got better network. The thing I most like on this server is custom events made by admins, gambling and turfing/killing!
Well, In 2012 i re-downloaded sa-mp, before that a year I was playing on random servers, because favourites list was bugged and in it were every hosted server so it was hard to find one and play always on it. When I re-downloaded sa-mp, same thing happened again, and I joined this server. I played for like a 2 months and made like a 300-400hours in-game time. Then I had network problems or I don't know what and I could not join server for a few months. I joined again in february 2013 when I got better network. The thing I most like on this server is custom events made by admins, gambling and turfing/killing!
sHady52nd
sHady52nd Level 148 10/02/2017 03:05 PM
A neighbour was playing and to be honest I started playing here because of the description and it actually had a multi-functional website which for me was the main reason. Thing I love doing the most is hunting for moneybags.
A neighbour was playing and to be honest I started playing here because of the description and it actually had a multi-functional website which for me was the main reason. Thing I love doing the most is hunting for moneybags.
HiRoYaL
HiRoYaL Level 61 10/02/2017 03:53 PM
I randomly found it on the SAMP hosted tab back in 2013, played on it and it was my type :D
I randomly found it on the SAMP hosted tab back in 2013, played on it and it was my type :D
Zaakhaev
Zaakhaev Legendary player Level 100 10/02/2017 04:01 PM
Well, It was thanks to my cousin. He told me about SAMP and I disagred to play this old game but I tested it one day (DM servers) and it looked cool but I didn't like so much so I prefered other games. After get boring in other game, I opened SAMP client and I started to search other servers and I found s2.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777 , I started playing here in 2012 till now! It's the best server I have played in SAMP to be honest and I hope it still improves in the future
Well, It was thanks to my cousin. He told me about SAMP and I disagred to play this old game but I tested it one day (DM servers) and it looked cool but I didn't like so much so I prefered other games. After get boring in other game, I opened SAMP client and I started to search other servers and I found s2.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777 , I started playing here in 2012 till now! It's the best server I have played in SAMP to be honest and I hope it still improves in the future
g1razz
g1razz Epic player Level 130 10/02/2017 04:31 PM
It was a school day, went to school and heard from my friends that they are talking about SAMP then I also disagreed to play it. I heard that there are cop/paramedics/gangs on this server and then I decided to run it for first time, after that I played like 2-3 hours, I started playing here in 2014 till now! This is the best server and it always will be, for me, the thing I love the most is hunting moneybags and killing in gang.
It was a school day, went to school and heard from my friends that they are talking about SAMP then I also disagreed to play it. I heard that there are cop/paramedics/gangs on this server and then I decided to run it for first time, after that I played like 2-3 hours, I started playing here in 2014 till now! This is the best server and it always will be, for me, the thing I love the most is hunting moneybags and killing in gang.
1 2 3 4 5 6
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.