Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Banned For Aimbot

1 2
Br0k3n
Br0k3n Thug Level 88 12/03/2017 12:06 PM
Hello Admins These are the Logs provided by admin Mano I won't say that these logs are wrong but i think this is caused because of lag/packetloss etc. I don't have any kinds of mod installed nor any kind of cheats. P.S : If you are not willing to unban me, please atleast give me some time to renew my house to avoid any vehicle Loss. Thanks
Hello Admins
These are the Logs provided by admin Mano
“8.3.2017 07:38:00 (ANTICHEAT) Aimbot: Physi[X]
8.3.2017 14:25:47 (ANTICHEAT) Aimbot: Physi[X]
8.3.2017 14:25:53 (ANTICHEAT) Aimbot: Physi[X]
9.3.2017 17:13:27 (ANTICHEAT) Aimbot: Physi[X]”
I won't say that these logs are wrong but i think this is caused because of lag/packetloss etc. I don't have any kinds of mod installed nor any kind of cheats.
P.S : If you are not willing to unban me, please atleast give me some time to renew my house to avoid any vehicle Loss. Thanks
LaZeR
LaZeR Administrator Level 162 12/03/2017 12:14 PM
Hey alvinn your brother got answered Here . And packetloss cannot effect the game to make you get aimbot . please be patient and wait for Administration action .
Hey alvinn your brother got answered Here . And packetloss cannot effect the game to make you get aimbot . please be patient and wait for Administration action .
zOOz
zOOz Right-Hand Man Level 88 12/03/2017 12:18 PM
If you belief that this is because of lag/packetloss , Why did you play and you think that this is because of lag mostly lag cannot effect the game to make u aimbot wait 30 days to unban or buy unban from shop
If you belief that this is because of lag/packetloss , Why did you play and you think that this is because of lag
mostly lag cannot effect the game to make u aimbot wait 30 days to unban or buy unban from shop
Br0k3n
Br0k3n Thug Level 88 12/03/2017 12:34 PM
So should i quit playing just because of it? Im sure there is some kind of effect on anticheat because my brother was once told not to play while having high ping or packetloss etc.
If you belief that this is because of lag/packetloss , Why did you play
So should i quit playing just because of it?
you think that this is because of lag mostly lag cannot effect the game make u aimbot
Im sure there is some kind of effect on anticheat because my brother was once told not to play while having high ping or packetloss etc.
Zaakhaev
Zaakhaev Legendary player Level 100 12/03/2017 12:39 PM
Well, if you already got ban 20days ago for the same reason, some weird has happened... If it is casused for "high packetloss", just don't join in gang or fight because it will show logs against you but it has happened twice in few days so stop using cheats!
Im sure there is some kind of effect on anticheat because my brother was once told not to play while having high ping or packetloss etc.
Well, if you already got ban 20days ago for the same reason, some weird has happened... If it is casused for "high packetloss", just don't join in gang or fight because it will show logs against you but it has happened twice in few days so stop using cheats!
zOOz
zOOz Right-Hand Man Level 88 12/03/2017 12:39 PM
yes don't fight while you have lag don't take lag as abuse . anyway wait admins reply
yes don't fight while you have lag don't take lag as abuse .
anyway wait admins reply
Br0k3n
Br0k3n Thug Level 88 12/03/2017 12:43 PM
I know that aimbot isn't allowed so why should i be using it. Same reason? you are wrong mate, you can check it out here. http://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/32465/
These detections weren't logged because of lag or anything. You knew using aimbot wasn't allowed so it's your fault
I know that aimbot isn't allowed so why should i be using it.
you already got ban 20days ago for the same reason
Same reason? you are wrong mate, you can check it out here. http://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/32465/
Facebook
Facebook Level 118 12/03/2017 01:02 PM
No unban for cheaters. Take care for your family members next time!
No unban for cheaters.
Take care for your family members next time!
Br0k3n
Br0k3n Thug Level 88 12/03/2017 01:48 PM
Do you have any proof? I mean video proof etc
No unban for cheaters.
Do you have any proof? I mean video proof etc
LeXuZ
LeXuZ Godfather Level 178 12/03/2017 01:59 PM
Videos isn't used as proof to prove Aimbot. Those logs that mano posted cannot be effected by lag or packetlos, the only way to get them are by using Aimbot.
Videos isn't used as proof to prove Aimbot. Those logs that mano posted cannot be effected by lag or packetlos, the only way to get them are by using Aimbot.
1 2
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.