Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Banned For Aimbot

1 2
Shampioux
Shampioux Capo Level 112 12/03/2017 02:05 PM
hi, what about when we was in sf we fought but you go ammo /afk then back and just start to shoot me you kicked for aimbot XD by anticheat can you explain me this
hi,
what about when we was in sf we fought but you go ammo /afk then back and just start to shoot me you kicked for aimbot XD by anticheat
can you explain me this
Br0k3n
Br0k3n Thug Level 88 12/03/2017 02:06 PM
Then why my brother was banned for aimbot for 30 days by server and later when he talked to admin he said that avoid playing while having high ping.It sure has some effect that's why admin warned him not to fight while having high ping. how can you say that it doesn't effect any logs . I have seen many guys getting kicked for hacks and mostly of them are laggers for weapon cheat,money cheat,aimbot so that means all of them are using hacks?
Videos isn't used as proof to prove Aimbot. Those logs that mano posted cannot be effected by lag or packetlos, the only way to get them are by using Aimbot.
Then why my brother was banned for aimbot for 30 days by server and later when he talked to admin he said that avoid playing while having high ping.It sure has some effect that's why admin warned him not to fight while having high ping. how can you say that it doesn't effect any logs
hi,
what about when we was in sf we fought but you go ammo /afk then back and just start to shoot me you kicked for aimbot XD by anticheat
can you explain me this
I have seen many guys getting kicked for hacks and mostly of them are laggers for weapon cheat,money cheat,aimbot so that means all of them are using hacks?
LeXuZ
LeXuZ Godfather Level 178 12/03/2017 02:08 PM
As I said the logs that have been provided are not effected by lag. The logs the server banned your brother for are a different type of Aimbot which can be effected by lag. You wouldn't be banned otherwise.
As I said the logs that have been provided are not effected by lag. The logs the server banned your brother for are a different type of Aimbot which can be effected by lag. You wouldn't be banned otherwise.
Mano
Mano Level 183 12/03/2017 03:03 PM
You asked for proof, I provided it. Then you proceed to delegitimize it because it doesn't suit your case.
Do you have any proof? I mean video proof etc
You asked for proof, I provided it.
Then you proceed to delegitimize it because it doesn't suit your case.
xSilentlovesdick
xSilentlovesdick Thug Level 44 12/03/2017 03:39 PM
Actually lag can affect your game and make you for example get kicked for aimbot or send logs to admins. I have bad net and when a lag happens players stay for some second afk in one place, i shoot them and when lag stops I get kicked for aim. I also made alot of logs but did not had aimbot neither.
Actually lag can affect your game and make you for example get kicked for aimbot or send logs to admins.
I have bad net and when a lag happens players stay for some second afk in one place, i shoot them and when lag stops I get kicked for aim. I also made alot of logs but did not had aimbot neither.
Scotty
Scotty Outlaw Level 92 12/03/2017 04:41 PM
Just read what Lexuz said about lagg and aimbot and you will understand everything. Logs Mano provided CAN NOT and by that I mean never ever be affected by lagg so shove your excuse you know where. As for money cheat, just check this thread to see how and why that happens and same can apply to health and armour hack, but not for aimbot for obvious reasons. Thread locked.
Just read what Lexuz said about lagg and aimbot and you will understand everything. Logs Mano provided CAN NOT and by that I mean never ever be affected by lagg so shove your excuse you know where.

As for money cheat, just check this thread to see how and why that happens and same can apply to health and armour hack, but not for aimbot for obvious reasons.

Thread locked.
1 2
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.