Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Why banned?

Civilized
Civilized Level 19 29/07/2017 07:26 PM
First i got kicked 10 hours, and now i got banned 30 days on s1, and i still can't find the reason why?
First i got kicked 10 hours, and now i got banned 30 days on s1, and i still can't find the reason why?
Kimm
Kimm Legendary player Level 77 29/07/2017 07:44 PM
Go to your linked accounts by clicking on your avatar(edit profile) and from there u can see why are u banned
First i got kicked 10 hours, and now i got banned 30 days on s1, and i still can't find the reason why?Go to your linked accounts by clicking on your avatar(edit profile) and from there u can see why are u banned
Civilized
Civilized Level 19 29/07/2017 08:00 PM
I did that, and there was no reason It was blank I still don't find the reason. P.S : I don't need helpers or other players to respond here as they can't do anything about it , only admins !
Go to your linked accounts by clicking on your avatar(edit profile) and from there u can see why are u banned
I did that, and there was no reason It was blank
I still don't find the reason.

P.S : I don't need helpers or other players to respond here as they can't do anything about it , only admins !
LeXuZ
LeXuZ Lead Administrator Godfather Level 179 29/07/2017 08:37 PM
Hey, you've been banned by Deejva. I'll inform him about this thread.
Hey, you've been banned by Deejva. I'll inform him about this thread.
Deejva
Deejva Boss Level 124 29/07/2017 08:54 PM
Hello, we are really sorry, you were banned by our mistake. Sorry for problems, you can play.
Hello,
we are really sorry, you were banned by our mistake.
Sorry for problems, you can play.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.