Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

ELDzej , im 100 percent that u have no knowledge.

1 2
LukaaS69
LukaaS69 Level 27 02/08/2017 04:07 AM
aha , well dude , kewe forget to logout from his web account , as he was sitting on my computer for some reasons. and then i joined in my fourm and added a comment . which it was by mistake , i didn't knew that is kewe account , u can delete his comment btw.
aha , well dude ,
kewe forget to logout from his web account , as he was sitting on my computer for some reasons.
and then i joined in my fourm and added a comment .
which it was by mistake , i didn't knew that is kewe account , u can delete his comment btw.
R3kT
R3kT Manager Enforcer Level 172 02/08/2017 04:33 AM
the disrespect toward helpers in this topic is unacceptable, you are all pushing the limits for having web bans. if you have nothing constructive to add to a topic its best you don't post anything at all, Helpers are members of this staff who indeed have a right to post on behalf of us till an admin or moderator has the chance to post a reply. As for your ban Your history on our servers is all of the proof we need, you blatantly and continually break the rules, Why would we believe a single word from you that you had no idea your friend was cheating? You obviously knew he was cheating, you went along with it, you helped him, you both were involved and you both are now banned and it will stay this way. I really can't say how much more abuse the staff will accept from you, your friends, your family on our servers If you continue to act as such there will be no future here for you.
the disrespect toward helpers in this topic is unacceptable, you are all pushing the limits for having web bans.

if you have nothing constructive to add to a topic its best you don't post anything at all, Helpers are members of this staff who indeed have a right to post on behalf of us till an admin or moderator has the chance to post a reply.

As for your ban

Your history on our servers is all of the proof we need, you blatantly and continually break the rules, Why would we believe a single word from you that you had no idea your friend was cheating? You obviously knew he was cheating, you went along with it, you helped him, you both were involved and you both are now banned and it will stay this way.

I really can't say how much more abuse the staff will accept from you, your friends, your family on our servers If you continue to act as such there will be no future here for you.

Moo may represent an idea, but only the cow knows. r3kt@gta-multiplayer.cz
1 2
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.