Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147... 2968
ahmedglid
ahmedglid Level 18 28/06/2020 10:54 PM
hi, we have a problem which is we cant move whiel using phone we cant even move the the camera and its ennoying sometimes so i guess its the time to have this problem fixed :)
hi, we have a problem which is we cant move whiel using phone we cant even move the the camera and its ennoying sometimes so i guess its the time to have this problem fixed :)
ahmedglid is typing ...
Linton
Linton Level 18 29/06/2020 01:16 AM
I have 2 suggestions. My first suggestion is to add a "cops turn blind" feature that's in GTA Online. This feature basically makes cops ignore all your crimes for the next 5 minutes. My second suggestion to add a Motorcycle Club similar to GTA Online where you can purchase a motorcycle clubhouse, and use the pc in the clubhouse to purchase illegal businesses that manufacture illegal stuff like cocaine, methametaphine, counterfeit cash, marijuana, and document forgery. I can provide more information on these illegal businesses if you wish.
I have 2 suggestions. My first suggestion is to add a "cops turn blind" feature that's in GTA Online. This feature basically makes cops ignore all your crimes for the next 5 minutes. My second suggestion to add a Motorcycle Club similar to GTA Online where you can purchase a motorcycle clubhouse, and use the pc in the clubhouse to purchase illegal businesses that manufacture illegal stuff like cocaine, methametaphine, counterfeit cash, marijuana, and document forgery. I can provide more information on these illegal businesses if you wish.
KriSx999
KriSx999 Experienced player Level 35 29/06/2020 02:18 PM
In the events WarZone i suggest to add more healing things such as weed that can give you 50 HP and the red-white pills that can give you 50 armour. This things can be carried just like the normal inventory when we type /eweed (/eventweed) and /epill (/eventpill). I also suggest to add another command /eadrop (/eventammodrop) because somethings are useless and can fill the weapon slots.
In the events WarZone i suggest to add more healing things such as weed that can give you 50 HP and the red-white pills that can give you 50 armour. This things can be carried just like the normal inventory when we type /eweed (/eventweed) and /epill (/eventpill). I also suggest to add another command /eadrop (/eventammodrop) because somethings are useless and can fill the weapon slots.
Navraj
Navraj Level 70 29/06/2020 03:21 PM
In event rustler vs shooter , the shooters always lose, so i suggest that the shooters should get weapon m4 or ak47 .
In event rustler vs shooter , the shooters always lose, so i suggest that the shooters should get weapon m4 or ak47 .
machooo
machooo Level 123 29/06/2020 07:36 PM
- When we receive messages from Congress, they should have more info, something like the picture below. - Bring back Hunter Raid with bots as Hunter Raid 2
- When we receive messages from Congress, they should have more info, something like the picture below.

- Bring back Hunter Raid with bots as Hunter Raid 2
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me.

When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
2013SiD
2013SiD Legendary player Level 88 30/06/2020 01:36 AM
DAMN u 100o/o right . old style better . 1.%.MAKE SPECIAL hockey mask (+ santa hat) which we can buy in shop * black or red .yellow ..... 2.%.should cops cant bust in money zone 3.ceo work burglar (...) .should dont get stars 4.should can hide owner (house) ... %.visible .only for friends . admin . why player should know where is my house ,?, /settings .can hide it or no *

DAMN u 100o/o right . old style better .

1.%.MAKE SPECIAL hockey mask (+ santa hat) which we can buy in shop * black or red .yellow .....

2.%.should cops cant bust in money zone

3.ceo work burglar (...) .should dont get stars

4.should can hide owner (house) ...

%.visible .only for friends . admin .

why player should know where is my house ,?, /settings .can hide it or no

▬King JugurTha: Men are wrong to complain about their condition, on the pretext that their life, so weak and so short, would be governed by Luck rather than by virtue.ⵉⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⵏ
2013SiD
2013SiD Legendary player Level 88 30/06/2020 03:02 AM
SYAZ like it :D 1.When u have skin cj can wear his stuff in gta sa . Crip$ sugg 2.%.LIKE /ADS CAN SUGG FOR CONGRESS EVERY 30MIN ...... %On congress page on computer, you can now find out which congressmen voted for or against a proposition *
SYAZ like it :D

1.When u have skin cj can wear his stuff in gta sa .

Crip$ sugg

2.%.LIKE /ADS CAN SUGG FOR CONGRESS EVERY 30MIN ......

%On congress page on computer, you can now find out which congressmen voted for or against a proposition

▬King JugurTha: Men are wrong to complain about their condition, on the pretext that their life, so weak and so short, would be governed by Luck rather than by virtue.ⵉⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⵏ
Netepyc
Netepyc Helper Liked Level 27 30/06/2020 08:43 AM
1.Add "Jumper" for vehicle in Mod Shops,price is for 300k-500k or less,You can jump with your vehicle with 5 minutes Cool Down,The keybind i suggest is "J" or type /jump just like /flip command 2.Add hide & seek III event,the location is at BaySide or Verdant Meawdows airport Thats All my suggestions Thank you,hope all have a nice day :)
1.Add "Jumper" for vehicle in Mod Shops,price is for 300k-500k or less,You can jump with your vehicle with 5 minutes Cool
Down,The keybind i suggest is "J" or type /jump just like /flip command
2.Add hide & seek III event,the location is at BaySide or Verdant Meawdows airport

Thats All my suggestions Thank you,hope all have a nice day :)
Albert0
Albert0 Liked Level 82 30/06/2020 09:09 AM
-When we type /carinfo inside any vehicle, we should be able to see if it has custom numberplate -When we enable houses only accesible for friends, only friends who also have us in their friend list should be able to acces it.
-When we type /carinfo inside any vehicle, we should be able to see if it has custom numberplate

-When we enable houses only accesible for friends, only friends who also have us in their friend list should be able to acces it.
DonPlaya
DonPlaya Level 116 30/06/2020 11:08 AM
Message editing Players should be able to edit or delete their messages on web for a certain amount of time. Next to the message they should have an option for EDIT& Delete. The amount which will be given so they can edit the message should be around 30 minutes- 1 hour.
Message editing
Players should be able to edit or delete their messages on web for a certain amount of time. Next to the message they should have an option for EDIT& Delete. The amount which will be given so they can edit the message should be around 30 minutes- 1 hour.
1... 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147... 2968