1... 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751... 2998
DangerClose1
DangerClose1 Moderator Businessman Level 67 14/08/2022 04:02 PM
Ill post this for admins and niCe
Ill post this for admins and niCe
This text is displayed only for administrators
Robzz
Robzz Level 33 14/08/2022 07:18 PM
Hello and thank you for seeing this :) I have a suggestion regarding the new addition of Drug Raids mini-mission in the Drug Base: Instead of 15k cash, the mission should reward you a random amount of drugs. (like 3g of cocaine, 5g of meth and 2g of weed). I think this could be already balanced since this mission has a cooldown and it is a better way to reward something that is relevant to the property type (drugs) instead of flat cash. :P
Hello and thank you for seeing this :)
I have a suggestion regarding the new addition of Drug Raids mini-mission in the Drug Base:
Instead of 15k cash, the mission should reward you a random amount of drugs. (like 3g of cocaine, 5g of meth and 2g of weed).
I think this could be already balanced since this mission has a cooldown and it is a better way to reward something that is relevant to the property type (drugs) instead of flat cash. :P
DrThrax
DrThrax Legendary player Level 60 14/08/2022 08:33 PM
1-Make Property revenue come by message like securo serve ceo, And you won't receive if you don't do property management. Ofc receive only when online. 2- Increase Cocaine Lockups Number, Currently 12 Lockups for the whole server. 3- Warehouse Needs more improvements, Buying 3 Stocks at every trip kinda bad taking so much time, Your Sale Needs around 1-2 Hours to be ready and going for a 400-500k profit for this time totally seems not worth it. 4- Currently Random damaged vehicles spawn at random locations and get destroyed in front of you. 5- What is the use of dp points for users who do raid and not own any hood? Seemed useless 15k every 30 minutes. 6- Allow Border Patrols to get some of the "illegal goods" that can be found maybe (a worth of 10k) . 7- Cops Need to change area after a number of arrests at same area, this will help stop campers near pns shops. Thank You for Great WTLS best Server Ever! :D
1-Make Property revenue come by message like securo serve ceo, And you won't receive if you don't do property management. Ofc receive only when online.
2- Increase Cocaine Lockups Number, Currently 12 Lockups for the whole server.
3- Warehouse Needs more improvements, Buying 3 Stocks at every trip kinda bad taking so much time, Your Sale Needs around 1-2 Hours to be ready and going for a 400-500k profit for this time totally seems not worth it.
4- Currently Random damaged vehicles spawn at random locations and get destroyed in front of you.
5- What is the use of dp points for users who do raid and not own any hood? Seemed useless 15k every 30 minutes.
6- Allow Border Patrols to get some of the "illegal goods" that can be found maybe (a worth of 10k) .
7- Cops Need to change area after a number of arrests at same area, this will help stop campers near pns shops.

Thank You for Great WTLS best Server Ever! :D
najtrox
najtrox Helper Godfather Level 109 14/08/2022 08:46 PM
Since contests are revamped, there should be title added "King of Contest" which would last 2 weeks after winning any contest, more players would grind contest and it would show their time spent grinding in that contest.
Since contests are revamped, there should be title added "King of Contest" which would last 2 weeks after winning any contest, more players would grind contest and it would show their time spent grinding in that contest.
Playing since 2013.
Train
Train Level 55 15/08/2022 07:09 AM
Add a new heist which would have a cut of 300k (without bonuses). It would be set on Bayside and could have 6 setups. Also, it may 15-20 minutes to complete the heist. This heist should also be rare and appear once in every 50 players. I'm inspired by the Cayo Perico heist of GTA Online. You could also get some ideas from there
Add a new heist which would have a cut of 300k (without bonuses). It would be set on Bayside and could have 6 setups. Also, it may 15-20 minutes to complete the heist. This heist should also be rare and appear once in every 50 players. I'm inspired by the Cayo Perico heist of GTA Online. You could also get some ideas from there
REDACTED
REDACTED Level 89 15/08/2022 08:50 PM
add some new prizes to random packages like: 5 tokens 10 tokens ammo of other weapons maybe adding a way to customize spec police cars like the way we can customize the cheetah and I know its a little late but maybe for the last week of summer we can do yellow spec cars in boxes as there are only really two yellows in the game and I'm sure it would be very popular way of spending some of the summer bonus money Thanks niCe and thanks for the countless amounts of effort you put in here to keep us all entertained
add some new prizes to random packages like:
5 tokens
10 tokens

ammo of other weapons

maybe adding a way to customize spec police cars like the way we can customize the cheetah

and I know its a little late but maybe for the last week of summer we can do yellow spec cars in boxes as there are only really two yellows in the game and I'm sure it would be very popular way of spending some of the summer bonus money

Thanks niCe and thanks for the countless amounts of effort you put in here to keep us all entertained
xPerseus
xPerseus Legendary player Level 71 16/08/2022 12:35 AM
Add a new page in which we can sell our weapons especially the heavy one to avoid spamming the chat all the time by writing "selling mg (or any other type of arms) /pm me"... It is very useful and easy way to sell/buy our weapons. Thanks!
Add a new page in which we can sell our weapons especially the heavy one to avoid spamming the chat all the time by writing "selling mg (or any other type of arms) /pm me"...
It is very useful and easy way to sell/buy our weapons.
Thanks!
JACKSON78
JACKSON78 Gamer Level 43 16/08/2022 05:00 AM
hi...i playing since 2013 and i like your sv and i have to say good job but you new update about max members of a gang make sv impossible to play like there was 4 bikers on sv and it was says gang is full ...its 2022 rn and this game is an old game so mostly gangboss on theirs gang so they wont go to other gang plz inform me that if this bug dont get fix i dont spend my free time here ty sir :) it is so much important for a lot of us to be in gangs cuz we playing samp not sims i will be glad if u inform me :)
hi...i playing since 2013 and i like your sv and i have to say good job but
you new update about max members of a gang make sv impossible to play like
there was 4 bikers on sv and it was says gang is full ...its 2022 rn and this game is an old game so mostly gangboss on theirs gang so they wont go to other gang
plz inform me that if this bug dont get fix i dont spend my free time here ty sir :)

it is so much important for a lot of us to be in gangs cuz
we playing samp not sims i will be glad if u inform me :)
ganjaaaaaaaa
ganjaaaaaaaa Level 44 16/08/2022 05:10 AM
Suggestions gang turf So for turfing we get payout for taking over the turf right, I'd like to suggest, for every 30 minutes a gang hold a turf for the gang members would a get payout automatically say 25k, the payout would vary on the size of the turf. This would be a good way for players who love turfing, gang fights or just like being in a gang would get money passively.
Suggestions

gang turf
So for turfing we get payout for taking over the turf right, I'd like to suggest, for every 30 minutes a gang hold a turf for the gang members would a get payout automatically say 25k, the payout would vary on the size of the turf. This would be a good way for players who love turfing, gang fights or just like being in a gang would get money passively.
Supremacy
Supremacy Level 24 16/08/2022 08:05 AM
Hello, Please add a Mental clinic in the City of LS, it will be handy to visit it easily.
Hello,

Please add a Mental clinic in the City of LS, it will be handy to visit it easily.
1... 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751... 2998